• Show
Clear All

ill be ordering it

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
      ill be ordering it
      a very wise choice....should be the best undercard of the year as well
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Damn that's tight that you get to go to that ****. Lucky man.
        When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

Anyone else looking forward to Tuesday's ESPN Classic special on Ray Mancini, mainly in regards to the anniversary of the Mancini/Deuk Koo Kim fight? Sportscenter ran some teaser bits on Friday, I'm really looking forward to it.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

BTW, did you guys watch the final of the "Contender"?

Wow, what an AWESOME fight it was.

Comment

David Haye vs Jean Marc Mormeck tonight, any of you guys interested in it at all, I think it's actually got the makings of a real good fight, Haye has dynamite in his fists.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

yea that espn special looks good

i watched the contender fight; was real good

jaidon codrington's only what, 23 years old? he could be real good in a few years

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah, I watched the Contender finale. It was amazing. They were throwin bombs from the opening bell. I will definitely be checkin out the special on Ray Mancini and I'm gonna try to find a way to watch Mormeck/Haye on Sopcast. That should be a great one.

Comment

Contender finale was FOTY so far imo. However, I dont like the way Codrington reacts to punches, he never seems to be able to just absord a blow, thats what is going to hold him back.

I am off to Cotto-Mosely and I am pumped as hell man. This is a true 50-50 fight, nobody has any clue who is going to win. As a Cotto fan I am nervous, but my god this is how boxing should be.

Comment

so, before i buy the fight, will it be worth it? im sayin yes

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        so, before i buy the fight, will it be worth it? im sayin yes
                        best undercard of the year and the most competitive main event of the year in a fight where the styles point to a war........i say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                          Yeah, I watched the Contender finale. It was amazing. They were throwin bombs from the opening bell. I will definitely be checkin out the special on Ray Mancini and I'm gonna try to find a way to watch Mormeck/Haye on Sopcast. That should be a great one.
                          I hope you found a way, it wasn't fireworks as I predicted but a good tactical bout with a great finish. I won't ruin the result for you guys.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I missed it. I was trippin n forgot it was in France. It seems like it ended pretty spectacularly. I'll catch it on youtube.

Comment

cotto/mosley was great. i had it a draw.

Comment

I was trippin thinkin Shane was done. I'll admit that. That **** was a great fight. I was thoroughly impressed with Miguel Cotto. He is the real deal, but he did run in the 12th round. There aint no way around it. If Oscar ran in the last rounds against Tito and Floyd ran in the last round against Baldomir, then Cotto ran in the last round against Shane. Regardless, it was a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information