No announcement yet.

***new Official Boxing Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kelly pavlik/paul williams is on! oct. 3rd in atlantic city.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout View Post
      kelly pavlik/paul williams is on! oct. 3rd in atlantic city.
      **** yes! thats what I am talking about. I hate Williams, but I have him by decision over almost anyone right now, that includes Pavlik.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout View Post
        kelly pavlik/paul williams is on! oct. 3rd in atlantic city.
        YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAAaAAaaaaAA! This is going to be a great fight.

Comment

• Is anyone else going to watch the Diaz vs. Malignaggi fight tonight?

Comment

• I will be watching.........Diaz should just be able to keep walking him down tho.......Paulie has no pop.

Comment

• Nice, we have the best analyst and the worst together tonight. I have always greatly enjoyed Kellerman on boxing.......the comedic stylings of Lennox will be a nice occasional break tho haha.

Comment

• Malignaggi was robbed

Comment

• It was close. I had it for Paulie 115-113. I could see 115-113 either way or a draw. Texas sucks tho. 118-110, are you ******* kidding me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                    It was close. I had it for Paulie. I could 115-113 either way. Texas sucks tho. 118-110, are you ******* kidding me.
                    I can understand if you said 115-113 for diaz that isn't that bad but the if you look at the other 2 cards there jokes no way in hell is it 118-110 its just is horrible for the sport to see bs cards like that.

Comment

• A ******* joke. I had it 116-112 Paulie. Big ups for Paulie for ranting on that BS decision.

Comment

• Mayweather vs. Marquez on Saturday

WHO YA GOT?

I've never been a fan of Mayweather, but I think he comes out victorious in this bout. He's just too quick for Marquez to last a full bout or to score a knockout mid-fight.

I'm saying Money Mayweather by knockout in the 8th round...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Mayweather awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• You're crazy if you think Mayweather is gonna knock out Marquez. I think Marquez takes a decision.

If Marquez wins, i'll celebrate my drinking my own piss.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post

If Marquez wins, i'll celebrate my drinking my own piss.
                              Man Law!

I see Money winning a decision. I like Marquez a lot and wouldn't mind if he won but I REALLY wanna see Mayweather-Pacquiao in 2010. How are you guys gonna be watching? I think I'm going to go watch it at a movie theater that's pretty close to my house but I don't have anyone to go with at the moment so we'll see. I'd like to just go watch it at a bar but I don't really know which bar will be showing it over UFC 103.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/4117.html

"Las Vegas, Nev. (September 16) - Floyd “Money” Mayweather is known for his extra special ring walks and he’ll deliver another fan special Saturday night when Triple H, one of the “BIGGEST” names in World Wrestling Entertainment, accompanies the six-time world champion to the ring for his fight against the five-time world champion Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and live on HBO Pay-Per-View."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information