No announcement yet.

***new Official Boxing Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read an article that said mayweather-pacquiao is expected to do 3mil ppv buys

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mayweather embarrasses him imo. He is just too good and too big for the Pac Man. If Pac doesn't totally wreck Cotto, I would bet a hefty sum on FMJ.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Don't sleep on Cotto. The only fight he lost- turned out the dude had stuffed his tape/glove.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
          Don't sleep on Cotto. The only fight he lost- turned out the dude had stuffed his tape/glove.
          I'm really worried for Cotto that Margarito permanently ****** up his face and he's going to get cut really easily now.

Comment

• I can understand the issue there. I'm just a huge Cotto fan. I love the way he boxes and the way he conducts himself outside the ring.
            By far my fav boxer at the moment. I really do think he can beat Manny Paq

Comment

• I absolutely love Cotto too.....I dont get the hate. Guy fights anyone and never has boring fights.

His out of the ring habits are not exactly something to really praise him for tho haha.

Comment

• You must know something I dont. Care to share?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  You must know something I dont. Care to share?
                  When he is in PR, he is a notorious partier, drinks all the time and word is he cheats on his wife a lot according to PR papers.

Comment

• Haye owned Valuev. Bring on a Klitschko brother.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Haye owned Valuev. Bring on a Klitschko brother.
                      From what I've seen of this fight, I don't think Haye would beat either one of the Klitschko bros.

Comment

• Probably not but, I still want to see him fight them. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• huge fight tomorrow

pacquiao-cotto

hope pac wins so we can see the megafight: pacquiao vs mayweather

fwiw, freddie roach predicts pac kos cotto in the 1st

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Freddie Roach needs to put the pipe down cause Pacquiao ain't knocking out Cotto in one round of fighting. I really hope Pac gets KTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Freddie Roach needs to put the pipe down cause Pacquiao ain't knocking out Cotto in one round of fighting. I really hope Pac gets KTFO.
                              Roach is usually right though He said Pacquaio would Destroy Hatton Round 1 and then he did so Its going to add a little more excitement to see if Roach has found something in Cotto's Game that Manny will exploit.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                                Roach is usually right though He said Pacquaio would Destroy Hatton Round 1 and then he did so Its going to add a little more excitement to see if Roach has found something in Cotto's Game that Manny will exploit.
                                Didn't Roach also say that Pac was gonna knock Marquez out before round 4?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information