***new Official Boxing Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
    Why would pacquaio dodge the fight mayweather has dodged more people then anyone i wouldn't be surprised if Floyd asked for a ridiculous money split knowing that pacman isn't gonna accept it
    Because there has already been a ton of reports saying that Pac's camp will be asking for 65% of the chop, which Mayweather will never in a million years do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Because there has already been a ton of reports saying that Pac's camp will be asking for 65% of the chop, which Mayweather will never in a million years do.
      Thats what I see alot people saying what Mayweather asking for which isn't good for Manny either

Comment

Thats what I see alot people saying what Mayweather asking for which isn't good for Manny either
        So then we agree that it'll never happen?

Comment

So then we agree that it'll never happen?
          not if 1 fighter is asking for 65% no it probably wont happen but Mayweather is the 1 with the history of ducking fighters not Manny

Comment

• Manny just says he will fight anyone his manager/promoter sets up for him. I just want to see the fight.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              Manny just says he will fight anyone his manager/promoter sets up for him. I just want to see the fight.
              Exactly. Bob Arum will never allow an even purse for Mayweather. He alone will be the reason the fight will most likely not happen.

Comment

not if 1 fighter is asking for 65% no it probably wont happen but Mayweather is the 1 with the history of ducking fighters not Manny
                Yeah and if this fight doesn't go through it won't have anything to do with Manny not wanting to fight Floyd, it will be because his management won't let him fight if the money isn't right.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  Yeah and if this fight doesn't go through it won't have anything to do with Manny not wanting to fight Floyd, it will be because his management won't let him fight if the money isn't right.
                  Or because his management has personal problems with Mayweather and know that a fight against him will not end well for Pacquiao.

Comment

Or because his management has personal problems with Mayweather and know that a fight against him will not end well for Pacquiao.
                    arum isn't going to turn down the money a pacquaio- mayweather fight is going to net cause of floyd. Floyd is more likely to not take the fight then anyone.

Comment

arum isn't going to turn down the money a pacquaio- mayweather fight is going to net cause of floyd. Floyd is more likely to not take the fight then anyone.
                      I'm not saying he'll turn it down, but he'll ask for something ridiculous, that Mayweather will turn down. Which i would understand.

Comment

I'm not saying he'll turn it down, but he'll ask for something ridiculous, that Mayweather will turn down. Which i would understand.
                        I don't think Mayweather wants to take the fight even at 50-50 to honest even with his Pacquaio step up to the plate interviews I don't see him taking the fight unless he gets something like 65/35

Comment

• http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/m...nts-to-fight-1

Comment

• Unless Pacquiao is the one doing the negotiations, that means nothing to me.

Comment

• I just posted it so people can see that and stop saying the pacquaio doesn't want to fight mayweather when he said he wants the fight.

Comment

• Yeah, i know, but what i'm saying is that Floyd is never gonna come out and say he doesn't wanna fight Pac either. In front of a camera, if someone asks PBF if he wants to fight Pac, 100% of the time he's gonna say yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information