• Show
Clear All

• Excellent note to start a new page.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Umm... WTF Kevin Johnson. I'm not one to disrespect guys who enter the ring for our entertainment, but what the **** was that. Probably the most pathetic 12 round performance I've ever seen from a fighter. And Malignaggi... ugh. He won tonight but god he's such a guido. I hope Floyd beats Pacquiao and then drops to 140 just to kick his ass. Actually I'd almost prefer Pacquiao, because Pacquiao would probably turn him into a vegetable.

Comment

• yea that was a pretty poor effort on Johnson's part. I expected a lot more from him.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
          Umm... WTF Kevin Johnson. I'm not one to disrespect guys who enter the ring for our entertainment, but what the **** was that. Probably the most pathetic 12 round performance I've ever seen from a fighter. And Malignaggi... ugh. He won tonight but god he's such a guido. I hope Floyd beats Pacquiao and then drops to 140 just to kick his ass. Actually I'd almost prefer Pacquiao, because Pacquiao would probably turn him into a vegetable.
          Paulie isnt even worth Mayweather or Pac's time. The guy is a joke. Absolutely zero power and he's just a clown. His face was priceless when he actually hurt Diaz in the 6th round...too bad he didnt do anything about it, just kept showboating.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Paulie isnt even worth Mayweather or Pac's time. The guy is a joke. Absolutely zero power and he's just a clown. His face was priceless when he actually hurt Diaz in the 6th round...too bad he didnt do anything about it, just kept showboating.
            He has no power cause he has 2 hurt hands what do you want a boxer with 2 bad hands to be mike tyson.?

His face was awesome when he hurt Diaz cause even Paulie knows he doesn't have the same power in his hands that he used to have. Its Paulie's style he likes to play to the crowd and piss off the guy in front of him by clowning and mocking him cause he usually out boxes most of his opponents cause he has great skills.

He certainly is not a joke he is a dam good boxer. No of course he is not going to fight a Manny or a Floyd cause Paulie is not a main attraction pay per view fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
              He has no power cause he has 2 hurt hands what do you want a boxer with 2 bad hands to be mike tyson.?

His face was awesome when he hurt Diaz cause even Paulie knows he doesn't have the same power in his hands that he used to have. Its Paulie's style he likes to play to the crowd and piss off the guy in front of him by clowning and mocking him cause he usually out boxes most of his opponents cause he has great skills.

He certainly is not a joke he is a dam good boxer. No of course he is not going to fight a Manny or a Floyd cause Paulie is not a main attraction pay per view fighter.
              Paulie never had power...and I think he's one of the most annoying boxers out there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• PLUS he's a dirty Guido ******.

Comment

Paulie never had power...and I think he's one of the most annoying boxers out there.
                  With good hands his punches would have more power then they do now. I am not trying to claim he is or was a ko artist cause that's obviously not the case. I was just responding to you saying he couldn't finish people which is true cause his hands are messed up. As a Ny guy I like Paulie think he is awesome but I can understand if you don't like his fights or his style.

Comment

• Paulie is a good boxer, nothing else to it. The guy is a douche and would get wrecked by elite guys, but he is good for what he is. A great boxer with no power who should be ranked around the top of his weight class.

Enough of Paulie tho: Tim Bradley ftw!
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• http://www.gifsoup.com/view/100296/paul-malignaggi.html

******* Guidos.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                        Umm... WTF Kevin Johnson. I'm not one to disrespect guys who enter the ring for our entertainment, but what the **** was that. Probably the most pathetic 12 round performance I've ever seen from a fighter. And Malignaggi... ugh. He won tonight but god he's such a guido. I hope Floyd beats Pacquiao and then drops to 140 just to kick his ass. Actually I'd almost prefer Pacquiao, because Pacquiao would probably turn him into a vegetable.
                        KJ taunting Vitali in the 12th round is the greatest thing ever.

Comment

• I turned the fight off after the 7th cause I was so bored and disgusted at the fact that a guy like Kevin Johnson claims to be a pro boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                            I turned the fight off after the 7th cause I was so bored and disgusted at the fact that a guy like Kevin Johnson claims to be a pro boxer
                            For real. 5 non-jabs landed in 36 minutes? I think I saw more than that in the Kimbo-Houston Alexander fight in the first round, and that was the worst thing I had ever seen before last night. If I were Vitali I'd be so pissed. He didn't even try to win the fight. He tried to lose, but survive. I hope he never gets a title shot again.

Comment

• I couldnt help myself...I read the outcome before the fight was televised. Long story short, I had no interest in watching any of it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

The fight where they had to cut his hair in the corner mid fight is the one I lost any last shred of respect I still had for him...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information