***new Official Boxing Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Pac vs Clottey 2nite. Should be entertaining. Clottey at least has going for him that he's a lot taller and stronger, and isn't afraid to mix it up. He should fare much better than Cotto and I do see this going to a decision, but I think Pac will just wear him down.
    Clottey is made for Pac imo....a guy who will stand there and just defend until no punches are coming is money for Pac imo. Clottey's style is very effective against most fighters, but I think he is made to order a guy like Pac that will unload with combos and not get tired. Pac won't stop punching and, as always, I don't think we will see Clottey open up. Now, Clottey's chin is amazing and he may not get stopped, but I will be shocked if he wins more than 4 rounds.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Yeah Clottey has a good chin, it will be entertaining but i think Pac will win
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• What's the attendance supposed to be like for this fight? Theyre not gonna come close to selling that stadium out, are they?

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
          What's the attendance supposed to be like for this fight? Theyre not gonna come close to selling that stadium out, are they?
          The way its structured, with sections taped off, it is going to be listed as a sell out at I think around 35,000 tickets sold. They said they may sell some "standing room only" seats tho to boost the figure. Still, quite a good turnout for a fight. The live gate doesnt really matter much anyway, all the dough is made through PPV nowadays.

Comment

• Yea I understand its much more about the PPV buys but I just thought that would be really cool to see that stadium packed for a fight. Maybe if it were Floyd-Manny instead.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              Yea I understand its much more about the PPV buys but I just thought that would be really cool to see that stadium packed for a fight. Maybe if it were Floyd-Manny instead.
              Yeah, I think Floyd-Pac sells out whatever amount of seats they want......as long as they don't price people out, that is. Promoters suck at that.

Comment

• There will probably be a lot outside the stadium watching on the big screen, I was thinking about it, but imagining the traffic i dunno anymore.

Comment

• I have work till 10 30. Exactly what time is the fight scheduled.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

• When does the prelims start

Comment

• Telecast starts at 9 I would think the Pac fight would start around 11:30 or 12.

Comment

• Oh man I hope Clottey shocks the world.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• 50,994 at the event.
                          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I bet my buddy 20 bucks that Pacman will knock him out before the end for round 5. Whether I win or not, I say just another day at the office for him. After seeing Pacquiao sing on Kimmel, I can't help but root for him.

Comment

• I have a sick, sick veetle stream if anyone needs, like borderline HD quality. PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                                50,994 at the event.
                                Pretty solid crowd considering 99.9% of them would rather be watching Manny fight Mayweather. I'm always up for a good boxing match. God I hope this sport doesn't fade into irrelevance...er fade any farther.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information