No announcement yet.

***new Official Boxing Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Hatton's going to win in the distance, it'll be a body shot like against Castillo, he goes to the body very hard, but I can't see it.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

mayweathers one of the quickest and shiftiest fighters out there so hatton cant fight all-out this time or hes gonna get burned pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Oscar is 34 years old. He isnt the Oscar that everybody used to know. Hatton is in the prime of his career. We will see who hits harder after tommorow's fight.

Oscar's 34 but he's not an old 34. He fights just once a year or less. He still packs much more of a punch than Ricky Hatton. It's not even close.
        When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

Didn't you guys realize boxing is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            Didn't you guys realize boxing is dead?
            Come back next week when the numbers of how many people bought this fight are released, and then we will see if boxing is dead.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

What's the media like over there? Hatton is being really talked up, many presenters over here are calling it a 50-50 fight and letting their personal bias' and the 24/7 show influence them, Mayweather is still a clear favourite in my eyes.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

can't wait for the fight.

Comment

The media is pretty pro-Mayweather. Lots of fans just wanna see the bad guy get knocked out. The 24/7 series and the JLC fight are keepin people just interested enough to make them think it's gonna be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                    The media is pretty pro-Mayweather. Lots of fans just wanna see the bad guy get knocked out. The 24/7 series and the JLC fight are keepin people just interested enough to make them think it's gonna be a good fight.
                    Its only gonna be a good fight if you want Hatton to win.
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I cant believe it's tomorrow...I've been waiting so long for this. My best friend is a huge Hatton fan and I've been following Mayweather forever...I can't wait.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                        Its only gonna be a good fight if you want Hatton to win.

It any fight can be good regardless of wins. But Floyd is winnin this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                          It any fight can be good regardless of wins. But Floyd is winnin this one.
                          Finally the day is here. I have been waiting for this fight for awhile.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I'm picking Floyd by an UD.

I don't think either fighter can KO the other one. I believe this one is going the distance and Floyd should be able to win more rounds.

Comment

i hope mayweather doesnt make this fight a bust too.

Comment

The only fight I ever seen Floyd make a stinker was the Baldomir fight b/c he shoulda took him out instead of takin his foot off the pedal. You can't blame the dude for the De La Hoya fight. If u lay against the ropes and stand toe to toe round after round and the other guy can't hit you then it's not your fault. That fight wasn't as exciting as it should have been b/c of Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information