No announcement yet.

***new Official Boxing Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after watching the fight preview i wouldnt be too surprised if this ends up being one of the best fights of the year, it just has a different vibe then the mayweather-de la hoya one and hattons a much more aggressive fighter. should be a classic.

Comment

youre never gonna believe this

i order the fight; preview is on; screen goes black

technical difficulties; should be back on by 10; at least ill only have to pay 1/2 price and theyre replayin it right after

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

hows this fight going? espn has Dan Rafael whos scored it so far 4-1 for Mayweather, but ESPN writers have it 3-2 for Hatton. it sounds like a great fight. I wish I was seeing it.

Comment

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sounds like come controversy brewing when Hatton hit Floyd in the back of the head and lost a point, then Floyd did it back and didn't get anything. Interesting to say the least!

Comment

Dan Rafael thinks Maywheather is running away with it, so far.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=3145335

Comment

yea thats what im looking at right now. but if you look at the write ups below it looks different. so we'll see.

Comment

Just saw in BBC that "British Boxer loses to American Boxer"

Floyd Mayweather wins the fight, and hopefully (fingers crossed) will fight Miguel Cotto in a few monts.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather knocked out Ricky Hatton in the 10th round!

Comment

Floyd did what he had to do. He adapted to Ricky's style. Lederman's card wasn't even close to the real ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather knocked out Ricky Hatton in the 10th round!
                      Nope. PBF says he plan to take a long vacation. One of the announcers says that PBF told him he wants to sit out 2008 and 2009.

PBF said, "I dont want boxing to retire me, i want to retire from boxing." something like that.
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      Originally posted by Complex
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3p...-kn_shortfilms

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is the ******* man.

Comment

He madel it ook like he wasnt trying again. Best boxer I ever seen and i hate saying that
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

and I hate to type this, if Cotto fights hiim inthe next 8 months- he has no chance. Mayweather will beat Cotto and reutre as one of the top 5 all time pound for pound champs. he just doesnt even try it seems, you can blame him for lack of competion. when i saw him smokegatti in atlantic city, i tiold my freiend i was with this is the best figther e will ever see. so enjoy it.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I feel like all he has to do to solidify his legacy is beat Cotto. I have no problem with him takin a vacation, but he can't retire just yet. Hopefully Cotto beats Margarito so he'll finally stop gettin his name mentioned amongst the elite fighters b/c he's not that good. Mayweather/Cotto sometime early in '09.
                                When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information