Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nalej
    http://www.boxingasylum.com/main/?p=2232

PacMan agreed to do the testing already.
    ...and he's already agreed to do the testing
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• So basically Mayweather looks at Pacman film and goes "damn I can't beat that guy he has to be on steroids". I think asking for that type of test when it is well known that Pacman has his rituals and doesn't like to get blood taken from him so close to the fight is Mayweather dodging Pacman to me. I don't see no other explanation.

Comment

• The crazy thing is that I think it will be a good ass fight. I mean I get pissed at him dodging Pacman and say he's going to knock Mayweather out but in reality the fight would be insane. **** just needs to go down and Mayweather needs to stop worrying about his record and worry about being the best by beating the best.

Comment

• The test time is important, because HGH is only detectable in the body, 24-48 hours after injection.

Manny not agreeing to the tests raised some eye brows, at the very least. Boxing fans are still split on this whole situation and we'll just be going in circles here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Lewis/Rice View Post
            So basically Mayweather looks at Pacman film and goes "damn I can't beat that guy he has to be on steroids". I think asking for that type of test when it is well known that Pacman has his rituals and doesn't like to get blood taken from him so close to the fight is Mayweather dodging Pacman to me. I don't see no other explanation.
            yeah thats EXACTLY how it went down

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Lewis/Rice
              Mayweather is trash. Mayweather is dirty. I wish he would fight Manny so he can get his clown ass beat. Straight cheap shot. How do they even call the fight? The ref was still figuring out the points and wasn't even paying attention. Mayweather can't be proud of this fight. Im disgusted and can't wait till the day Manny beats his ass and shows why Mayweather has been ducking and dodging him like a *****
              The problem is that I think Floyd would probably beat Pacquiano in their matchup. I feel the defensive technician would outlast Pac's power punches, and ultimately win the fight to the devastation of most boxing fans. However, Mayweather is afraid to fight him just because he wants to preserve his undefeated legacy. Pac's a legitimate matchup, and somebody who could beat him. While I think Floyd would probably still win, he wants a way out with this hgh thing so he can avoid the fight.

Comment

• I don't usually pay attention to boxing and hate when ESPN always talks about it. But the Larry Merchant thing with Mayweather is hilarious. And just to me, Mayweather is a ******* douche. Thats just my opinion.

Comment

• Mayweather is a turd, but I hate Merchant. Guy is terrible.

Comment

• Ugh, there is so much crap in the past few pages I don't know where to begin. In times like these I am glad boxing is "dead" the majority of the year.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      Ugh, there is so much crap in the past few pages I don't know where to begin. In times like these I am glad boxing is "dead" the majority of the year.
                      Yeah I really wish I knew what I was talking about but I committed about 3 weeks ago to get into boxing and I'm still trying to grasp all nuances. What did you think of the bout aside from the last 20 seconds?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                        Yeah I really wish I knew what I was talking about but I committed about 3 weeks ago to get into boxing and I'm still trying to grasp all nuances. What did you think of the bout aside from the last 20 seconds?
                        Why would you do that? That's like leaving the life boat and jumping into the Titanic. Sinking ship.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                          Why would you do that? That's like leaving the life boat and jumping into the Titanic. Sinking ship.
                          I wouldn't say I'm leaving anything behind but I just found it to be interesting and I get pretty carried away when I'm interested by things.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Dont listen to him, boxing is still awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Boxing is amazing, and once you put on the gloves and do some training yourself, you'll realize how ridiculously athletic these guys are.

Comment

• Mayweather streamed himself online once and discussed his true feelings about Manny Pacquiao. He had the following to say: “As soon as we come off vacation, we’re going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain’t worried about that. So they ain’t gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don’t want you all to jump on my dick. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. … Once I stomp the midget, I’ll make that mother ****** make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice.”

so uh since paq agreed to the testing lets see what the excuse will be now

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information