Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take your pick De La Hoya vs Mayorga TONIGHT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, De La Hoya is almost 3 to 1 on Bodog. I still got Mayorga.

Comment

if u have hbo on demand watch maygora kill vernon forest

Comment

Mayorga is from the school of hard knocks. De La Hoya is from the school of cosmetics. Advantage Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants
          I did, but Vernon Forrest is a nobody. He just had Shane Mosley's number, he can't beat anyone else on or near Mosley's level.

Comment

De La Hoya definitely
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
              I did, but Vernon Forrest is a nobody. He just had Shane Mosley's number, he can't beat anyone else on or near Mosley's level.
              vernon forest was the champ and considred one of the best pound for pound fighters before that fight

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                vernon forest was the champ and considred one of the best pound for pound fighters before that fight
                Not before the Mosely fight. Mosley was supposed to be what Mayweather is now.

Comment

I am a huge boxing fan and am very excited for tonight. It is going to be a great fight because all Mayorga does is come forwrd and throw bombs, his power is not overrated, watch the 1st forrest fight. Personally a hate DLH, and would love to see mayorga KHTFO. However, lets face it, any knowledgable boxing fan know Mayorga is not on DLH's level. If mayorga wins it will be a lucky punch. I say Oscar stops him late, lets say round 10. However if DLH wins and goes on to Floyd Mayweather, he will get absolutely crushed.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Schubert
                    I am a huge boxing fan and am very excited for tonight. It is going to be a great fight because all Mayorga does is come forwrd and throw bombs, his power is not overrated, watch the 1st forrest fight. Personally a hate DLH, and would love to see mayorga KHTFO. However, lets face it, any knowledgable boxing fan know Mayorga is not on DLH's level. If mayorga wins it will be a lucky punch. I say Oscar stops him late, lets say round 10. However if DLH wins and goes on to Floyd Mayweather, he will get absolutely crushed.
                    Can you give us round by round analyis?

Comment

We should get an official boxing talk thread up for serious boxing fans. I wont start one unless people are interesed. Post if you want me to start it up.

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgePack
                        who cares
                        Yo mama and yo papa

Comment

We should get an official boxing talk thread up for serious boxing fans. I wont start one unless people are interesed. Post if you want me to start it up.

start a boxing thread

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42
                            I will do the best I can. I will definetly post a wrapup if you guys want. But round by round is hard cuz I only have a minute and will be paying 50 bucks so i dont want to miss anything. Also it is going to be like midnight, so im not sure how many people will be here, but if you want round by round and will be here, I will do the best I can for you. The UC is pretty good tonight also, Kassim Ouma throws like 100 punches a round, and I believe Luis Perez is on the card (very exciting), and Jorge Paez Jr. will be fighting.

Comment

I will do the best I can. I will definetly post a wrapup if you guys want. But round by round is hard cuz I only have a minute and will be paying 50 bucks so i dont want to miss anything. Also it is going to be like midnight, so im not sure how many people will be here, but if you want round by round and will be here, I will do the best I can for you. The UC is pretty good tonight also, Kassim Ouma throws like 100 punches a round, and I believe Luis Perez is on the card (very exciting), and Jorge Paez Jr. will be fighting.
                              Thanks man i dont have hbo.

Comment

Thanks man i dont have hbo.
                                Its ppv, so you could get it, but if your not a huge boxing fan its not worth it. The main event is kind of a mismatch. Save your money and go see a live fight, you will be hooked. You should invest in HBO for the summer though if you are trying to get into boxing, they have an amazing run of fights coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information