Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take your pick De La Hoya vs Mayorga TONIGHT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob Schubert
    DLH WINS BY ROUND 6 KO. Awesome, awesome performance by DLH. He knocked him down then unleashed a flury as soon as mayorga got up and the ref stopped in. Good stoppage, Mayoirga waas a sitting duck at that point.
    6 Rounds?!?!
    Dang i thought it was going 8. You did a nice job recapping the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants
      its over

oscar won

ricardo looked horrible

and to be honest i think don king mite have fixed this fight
      no way it was fixed. what is with you and conspiracy theories? ricardo fought like he always fought, balls to the wall. He throws wild and if his opponent can slip his punches he can hit him clean because his hands are down.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42
        DLH WINS BY ROUND 6 KO. Awesome, awesome performance by DLH. He knocked him down then unleashed a flury as soon as mayorga got up and the ref stopped in. Good stoppage, Mayoirga waas a sitting duck at that point.
        6 Rounds?!?!
        Dang i thought it was going 8. You did a nice job recapping the rounds.
        thanks, the minute goes fast as hell

Comment

its over

oscar won

ricardo looked horrible

no way it was fixed. what is with you and conspiracy theories? ricardo fought like he always fought, balls to the wall. He throws wild and if his opponent can slip his punches he can hit him clean because his hands are down.
          i dont think its fixed im saying its possible it could be fixed cause of hello don king ? its not like he hasnt had fixed fights before

it could be fixed you no since every 1 loves oscar and they wanted him back on top

im not saying it is fixed im saying it was possibly fixed

Comment

its over

oscar won

ricardo looked horrible

i dont think its fixed im saying its possible it could be fixed cause of hello don king ? its not like he hasnt had fixed fights before

it could be fixed you no since every 1 loves oscar and they wanted him back on top

You could consider it fixed because mayorga was the hand picked opponent, but i highly doubt that the fight itself was fixed.

Comment

its over

oscar won

ricardo looked horrible

True, but I can't say because I didn't watch the fight. Financially, a fix would be logical for this fight to set up a HUGE showdown between Oscar and Mayweather. But Oscar looked like he was in amazing shape and Mayorga DOES fight like that and can be destroyed if you know how to fight him properly (Tito baby).

After Oscars performance there is no doubt in my mind that Oscar vs Mayweather would generate 1 million ppv buys.

Oscar is only 33, he needs to stop bitching about being so old.

Comment

Btw, thanks a lot Rob, appreciate the updates man.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                  its over

oscar won

ricardo looked horrible

True, but I can't say because I didn't watch the fight. Financially, a fix would be logical for this fight to set up a HUGE showdown between Oscar and Mayweather. But Oscar looked like he was in amazing shape and Mayorga DOES fight like that and can be destroyed if you know how to fight him properly (Tito baby).

After Oscars performance there is no doubt in my mind that Oscar vs Mayweather would generate 1 million ppv buys.

Oscar is only 33, he needs to stop bitching about being so old.
                  I still think FMJ would beat Oscar, but Oscar impressed me tonight.

Comment

Btw, thanks a lot Rob, appreciate the updates man.
                    No problem, it was like a little race inbetween every round.

Comment

fmj will beat oscar

Comment

I agree that pretty boy would beat the golden boy, but there is not a smarter boxer in the sport than Oscar and if anyone can outthink Floyd it's him.

Idk, if they fought I'd have to buy.

Comment

I agree that pretty boy would beat the golden boy, but there is not a smarter boxer in the sport than Oscar and if anyone can outthink Floyd it's him.

Idk, if they fought I'd have to buy.
                          Yeah, you would have to buy that one. I think PBF may just be too fast and elusive.

Comment

ricardo would have won..............................

if it was a street fight :roll:

Comment

im gonna go get some sleep.............I'll probably start up a boxing thread tm, although I have to study massivley for ap bio

Comment

im gonna go get some sleep.............I'll probably start up a boxing thread tm, although I have to study massivley for ap bio
                                No real point to start one up tommorow, noone will post in it, trust me I've tried before.

We should probably wait until the next semi-big fight to start that topic to generate some interest in the topic itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information