Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospitalized....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Good to hear you are ok man, I don't drink anymore but I can relate I guess. When I was 17 I drank, well I can't remember exactly, but I hurled outside the pub, made the taxi pull over 5 times in 2 miles to let me throw up (it's £50 fine if you puke in a taxi) and then passed out on the pavement outside my house. An ambulance was called for me but I woke up so they cancelled it. I laid on the ground for 45 mins saying I couldn't get up as I was dead as well. Yeah, we've all been there.

    XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by bantx View Post
      na not really im 18 in a few weeks nothing really makes me want to drink
      Ahh to be young and naive again..........

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • #33
        well i know i wont drink its just not me


        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by bantx View Post
          well i know i wont drink its just not me
          You should try some quality craft beers at some point. Drinking alcoholic beverages isn't always about getting drunk. I'd hate to see somebody miss out on the greatness that is beer just because they only knew of it as an alcohol delivery system.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bantx View Post
            well i know i wont drink its just not me
            No offense but you don't know who "you" are yet, not by a long shot.

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by bantx View Post
              well i know i wont drink its just not me
              I bet you "knew" you wouldn't do a ton of things when you were 12...how did that work out?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                No offense but you don't know who "you" are yet, not by a long shot.
                Yep, we're constantly evolving as human beings. If you're not evolving, then you're stagnating. And if you're stagnating, then you're dead. I think it's important to always keep an open mind and never shut yourself off to anything- within reason. A closed mind will yield very little in the way of enjoyment, among many other things. I can't imagine life without great beer. Not only is it very pleasing on the palate, but it's also quite healthful when consumed in moderation.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  na not really im 18 in a few weeks nothing really makes me want to drink
                  I know one thing that will make you want to drink .... poontang. They go hand in hand most nights.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I went to the hospital recently, too. Long story short, I got my tonsils out earlier this month, and a week later, I was eating some pizza when I had to go to the bathroom. After I washed my hands, I spit in the sink.

                    But spit didn't come out. Blood did.

                    I quickly went to the hospital, spitting blood in a cup the entire way. When I finally got there, they examined me, put me to sleep and stitched up the back of my throat, and got my stomach pumped of all the blood that I had inadvertently swallowed. It turns out I had broken a blood vessel in the back of my throat.

                    The lesson here is, don't eat pizza. Yeah, right.

                    Oh, and while bleeding from the back of your throat isn't as painful as you might think, it is terribly inconvenient on a Friday night.

                    Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                      I know one thing that will make you want to drink .... poontang. They go hand in hand most nights.
                      Fat chicks need love too.

                      Magical sig by OSUGiants

                      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                      Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        So you're 17...

                        Trust me, a lot will change with your personality and values within the next 5-10 years.
                        Or perhaps he won't drink? What a concept. I really have no interest in beer/alcohol, or at least not normal stuff just for the sake of drinking. I know there is some great beer out there (like duckseason is talking about) and I plan on drinking some when I visit my brother, but I'd much rather have some soda or gatorade than most beer. zOMG I drink something that I like, go figure.

                        That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Or perhaps he won't drink? What a concept. I really have no interest in beer/alcohol, or at least not normal stuff just for the sake of drinking. I know there is some great beer out there (like duckseason is talking about) and I plan on drinking some when I visit my brother, but I'd much rather have some soda or gatorade than most beer. zOMG I drink something that I like, go figure.
                          Tastes change as you get older. Do you think it is a coincidence that most 12 year olds drink pop where as most people 25+ would rather enjoy a beer or another alcoholic drink?

                          Saying you never want to drink when you're 17 is stupid. That's like saying I never want to get married. You have no idea how your life, tastes, values, etc. are going to change. Hell, you're just beginning the biggest transformation of your life and you think that you can actually rule out something like drinking a beer?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            beer isnt for everybody maybe for u, or thats like saying ive never liked veges since i was little and i still do it works both ways


                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by bantx View Post
                              beer isnt for everybody maybe for u, or thats like saying ive never liked veges since i was little and i still do it works both ways
                              Beer/alcohol is an acquired taste. Does everybody like it? No. But a ton of people do, and making the determination of whether you do or not when you're 17 isn't likely going to be the determination. Hell, you have 4 years before you're even legal.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                im not saying i dont like it or dont im just not gonna drink


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information