X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am going to be firemen.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
      Usually for girls, but basically, look hungover messed up hair condom stuck to the shoe, or hanging out the skirt etc, etc. On Saturday morning just go to a college town and sit out as you see girls walk home.
      LOL. That's hilarious. I love how guys get the Walk of Fame but girls get the Walk of Shame. :D

Comment

im thinking of dressing up as oklahoma states head coach and my son will dress up as bobby reid and im gonna yell at everyone who doesnt give my son candy
        Last edited by justin sandy; 10-07-2007, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justin sandy View Post
          me my son and my wife decided it would be fun if this year we decided to do something different and pay tribute to the late chris benoit (RIP)

im dressing up as benoit and im gonna carry around my son in the crippler and my wife will carry the bibles around
          Wow....that's hilarious man...really. So funny......not really.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            Wow....that's hilarious man...really. So funny......not really.
            ya i changed my mind becuase my wifes gonna be out of town

Comment

Im gonna be a purple parrot.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I might go as The Iron Shiek
                Suplex him, put him in the camel clutch, break his back and then **** his ass. Make him humble.

Comment

Camel Clutch...my friend put me in that when I was in grade school and I started crying and ran home. :(

Comment

A *****. I dunno how you'd do it, but get two balls at your hips, and then the shaft can extend over your head. For bonus points, install a pump so you can pump yourself into an erection.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Go as a girl I just pounded......Walk bow legged

I love Halloween. You can pick up so many chicks. I mean, do you know how many 5-8 year-olds for Trick-or-Treating?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                        Go as a girl I just pounded......Walk bow legged

I love Halloween. You can pick up so many chicks. I mean, do you know how many 5-8 year-olds for Trick-or-Treating?
                        A pedophiles dream.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

ew.

i'm going as a lucha libre wrestler... or maybe as a school girl.
                          either way.
                          there's no chance.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                            A pedophiles dream.
                            And Michael Jackson

Comment

Wear all red (if you want to go extreme, go with red spandex). Then glue a buttload of tampons to your body. Get a tricycle, ride it. You are officially the menstrual cycle.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

-it's kinda been done to death, but ya could just go around shirtless and say "i'm a premature ejaculator. i just came in my pants."

otherwise, if you wanna do a duo thing, my parent's had a good one. have somebody dress in a white robe with angel wings and a name tag that says "Paul" and have the other person hang small apples from their butt. you are the twin cities-Mini Apple Ass and St. Paul.

also, last year, my wife and i went as poop. she dressed it all brown with angel wings and a halo....she was holy ****. i just wore all brown, made a pointy brown hat and a name tag that said "Jack" so of course, I was Jack ****. If you have any part of a chicken costume, chicken **** is a strong possibility for ya too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information