No announcement yet.

Funny Halloween Costume Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year I decided to be God's Gift to Women. Get some wrapping paper, maybe a bow or something put it on. Get a sign TO: WOMEN, FROM: GOD and put it on your chest....not hilarious, but not a terrible idea....

Comment

They sell most of your costume ideas on the internet.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
        Wear all red (if you want to go extreme, go with red spandex). Then glue a buttload of tampons to your body. Get a tricycle, ride it. You are officially the menstrual cycle.
        Just be the menstrual cycle and be done with it, honestly...

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Wow Americans really go all out for Halloween don't they? It's not a big deal at all over here really once you are older than like 13 or so.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
            Wow Americans really go all out for Halloween don't they? It's not a big deal at all over here really once you are older than like 13 or so.
            all it is, is a day were girls look like ***** and guys get drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
              all it is, is a day were girls look like ***** and guys get drunk
              In that case, fair play to you all and good luck with the costumes!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                Halloween parties are always a good time. Girls love an excuse to dress like *****. :D

Comment

Lieutenant Jim Dangle - Reno 911( and i have some hairy ass legs)

Hitman D

Comment

I went to Halloween last year as a weirdo. I had like a blonde wig and the spiked bracelets and top hat with red glitter on it and I had a whole bunch of fake piercings everywhere on my face. It was pretty tight, but my favorite costume was when I was a throwback basketball player in high school. I had the huge Dr. J wig and a tight ass jersey with some tight ass shorts.

This year I'm goin as Jiff from the movie Bowfinger. It should be great.
                    When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

Buddy costumes are always fun. The key to any costume is staying in character all night. My friend and I went as the Blues Brothers and stayed in character at every party we went to. The only trouble is with a pair costume is that you have to stay together the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
                        Buddy costumes are always fun. The key to any costume is staying in character all night. My friend and I went as the Blues Brothers and stayed in character at every party we went to. The only trouble is with a pair costume is that you have to stay together the whole time.
                        Depends what your pair costume is. If you're Beavis and Butthead, Mario & Luigi, Dumb & Dumber, etc., it can be necessary. Still, my buddy went as an engagement ring last year, and his gf went as "Always the Bridesmaid, Never the Bride". The ring stood apart as hilarious, but she needed him to be legitimately funny.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Btw, I have changed my mind, and I am now going as:

Comment

Man Bear Pig ftw

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

If someone could pull that off, it would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                                If someone could pull that off, it would be awesome.
                                Best costume ever.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information