No announcement yet.

Funny Halloween Costume Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really ever. Many people wouldn't understand what it was.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
      Btw, I have changed my mind, and I am now going as:

If you go as the Hamburgler you have to go into a McDonalds and run around all shady-like. Then, after making your presence known, wait until somebody's order comes up and then steal it. If you don't want to steal someone elses food, just have a friend order something and take his. It would be best to do this in a college town when everyone is drunk, but I'm sure people would get a kick out of it any other time.

Comment

I'll be going as Super Mario (hopefully). I think my roommate will be Luigi and then we're trying to get a Yoshi so we can ride it around Illinois State's Campus, haha.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          I'll be going as Super Mario (hopefully). I think my roommate will be Luigi and then we're trying to get a Yoshi so we can ride it around Illinois State's Campus, haha.
          Where're you going on ISU's campus. For I am here now.

sig by VLS
          Originally posted by Smokey Joe
          I don't care...

Comment

Going naked is fun, until the cops show up, then its a riot

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Rex Grossman
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

me and a couple friends have been watching the local goodwill and have found a bunch of yellow sport coats and are making some ABC patches to put on them find some fake microphones and are will be the original MNF crew. Havent decided who i'm gonna be yet so dont know if I'm gonna have to work on my Howard Cosell voice or my Keith Jackson "Whoa, Nelly!!" impersonation.
                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

I'm gonna be Bob Ross

Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
                    If you go as the Hamburgler you have to go into a McDonalds and run around all shady-like. Then, after making your presence known, wait until somebody's order comes up and then steal it. If you don't want to steal someone elses food, just have a friend order something and take his. It would be best to do this in a college town when everyone is drunk, but I'm sure people would get a kick out of it any other time.
                    I like the way you think. I may actually do it!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I am taking a large cardboard box, cutting arm holes and covering it in foil, with large letters on the front and back that say: "WMD."

It's not too original or great but I didn't have any good ideas.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

That's really not funny or cool at all. You might as well put a lampshade on your head and just go as a "One Night Stand"

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                          I am taking a large cardboard box, cutting arm holes and covering it in foil, with large letters on the front and back that say: "WMD."

It's not too original or great but I didn't have any good ideas.
                          You shouldn't make fun of WMDs house like that. It's not his fault he lives in a shiny box.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Ha! Nice. BURN!!!!

Comment

I'm going thrifting later this week or next to make my costume, decided to go as Hunter S Thompson. It'll probably look like ****, but it gives me an excuse to be a crazy asshole

sig by VLS
                              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                              I don't care...

Comment

Halloween in general gives everyone an excuse to be a moron. There's just more leeway this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information