X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone I know is a GYN and his name is Howie Feltersnatch

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

That's also a costume that you can get on the internet. Yawn...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Since my roommate is outta town for Halloween, I think I'm gonna be Austin Powers. Yea I know a little generic but the costume is pretty sweet and I wanna rock the blue velvet suit! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
          Buddy costumes are always fun. The key to any costume is staying in character all night. My friend and I went as the Blues Brothers and stayed in character at every party we went to. The only trouble is with a pair costume is that you have to stay together the whole time.
          my cousins do that all the time. one time they went as bonnie and clyde (funny cuz there both guys) they took me trick or treating for a little bit and i remember there bag had a dollar sign on it.

another year they were either blues brothers or some mafia guys. they decked out in the suits and hats, but in the picture i saw in our scrapbook i notices they have regular sneakers. its so goofy.

any ideas for like 4 people going together? preferably something that will work 2-4 people
          Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
          I smoke ten blunts before lunch
          Gucci Mane

Comment

get a couple of dogs and get a mike vick jersey and walk around with the dogs and get candy. I think I'm going to do that this year.
            Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
            Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
              get a couple of dogs and get a mike vick jersey and walk around with the dogs and get candy. I think I'm going to do that this year.
              I'm pretty sure you are going to get jumped.

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                my cousins do that all the time. one time they went as bonnie and clyde (funny cuz there both guys) they took me trick or treating for a little bit and i remember there bag had a dollar sign on it.

another year they were either blues brothers or some mafia guys. they decked out in the suits and hats, but in the picture i saw in our scrapbook i notices they have regular sneakers. its so goofy.

any ideas for like 4 people going together? preferably something that will work 2-4 people
                4 words. Teenage. Mutant. Ninja. Turtles.

If you have extra people, get shredder, splinter, foot soldiers, and anyone else you can think of. Street Fighter is a good easy one to do as well. Think throwback, cause older is always better.

Comment

lets go somemore ofthese ideas commin!

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

i was thinking about being tom cruise from risky business

Comment

me and a friend are trying to decide between the blues brothers, jay and silent bob, ricky bobby and cal nawton, or the blue barracudas from legends of the hidden temple. Jay and Silent Bob seems to be the frontrunner as of now.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                        me and a friend are trying to decide between the blues brothers, jay and silent bob, ricky bobby and cal nawton, or the blue barracudas from legends of the hidden temple. Jay and Silent Bob seems to be the frontrunner as of now.
                        I'm guessing one of you is fat

Comment

thats quite an assumption, but yes i am quite large.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            thats quite an assumption, but yes i am quite large.
                            Laurel and Hardy is another good one for a fat guy and a skinny guy

Comment

If you have a fat and thin guy, you can go as the "#10". Stand next to each other with a '#' sign on. The skinny guy is the '1', and the bigger guy is the '0'.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

IM going to be Andy Samberg in "dick in a box"

Ill Post Pictures

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information