Plaxico Burress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaxico Burress

I hardly ever post but I read here all the time anyway my roommate and I were talking and I remembered a catch that he had his rookie year it was a great catch and he spiked the ball after it. Unfortunately for him he was never touched down and the other team recovered the ball. We have been looking for the video of it everywhere...I figured if the people on here cant find it we never will.

Originally posted by gice1212 View Post
    I hardly ever post but I read here all the time anyway my roommate and I were talking and I remembered a catch that he had his rookie year it was a great catch and he spiked the ball after it. Unfortunately for him he was never touched down and the other team recovered the ball. We have been looking for the video of it everywhere...I figured if the people on here cant find it we never will.
    I remember that. It was hilarious. I am trying to remember what team they were playing . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

It was against the Jags..

Comment

Plaxico actually did that a couple times his rookie year. he just couldn't get it in his head that he had to be touched down.

Comment

Yes that was almost as bad as the kid in the NCAA tournament running down the court with the ball when there was still time left on the clock. They called traveling on him the other team came down and drained a 3 to win the game. Ill never forget that.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
            Yes that was almost as bad as the kid in the NCAA tournament running down the court with the ball when there was still time left on the clock. They called traveling on him the other team came down and drained a 3 to win the game. Ill never forget that.
            Too bad he wasn't in the NBA.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Or Michael Ruffin on the Wizards last year, 10 seconds left he throws the ball up in the air as a celebration. Other team catches the ball and nails a 3, goes into overtime and the Wizards loose.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                Or Michael Ruffin on the Wizards last year, 10 seconds left he throws the ball up in the air as a celebration. Other team catches the ball and nails a 3, goes into overtime and the Wizards loose.
                Actually Riffin threw the ball up in a heap and hoped that the clock would be at 0 when it came down but he didn't throw it high enough and Mo Pete drained the 3.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Vincent Jackson did that last year against the raiders.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                  RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information