• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Police Officer Kills 6 People in Rampage

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/07/wis...ing/index.html

Wow. Breaking News.

Shooter.

Here is one of the victims. 14-year old Lindsey Stahl. Breaks my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
      it doesnt really explain what happened, i wonder what did tho

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        it doesnt really explain what happened, i wonder what did tho
        It's breaking news. Give it a day or two.

Comment

supposedly I was watching the news tonight and the kids were just having a "movie and pizza" night...obviously I don't know what really happened, but first impression is that this guy went psycho and killed a bunch of innocent kids...my prayers out to these kids and their families

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            supposedly I was watching the news tonight and the kids were just having a "movie and pizza" night...obviously I don't know what really happened, but first impression is that this guy went psycho and killed a bunch of innocent kids...my prayers out to these kids and their families
            but the question is why was he there, it said that he killed 3 that are sr.(?) and 3 that graduated the year before, does that mean he knew them and it was premeditated? what, i really cant say anything until i know the facts

Comment

but the question is why was he there, it said that he killed 3 that are sr.(?) and 3 that graduated the year before, does that mean he knew them and it was premeditated? what, i really cant say anything until i know the facts
              He knew at least some of them.

Comment

right, I have no idea what he was doing but from first thought it looks like the kids were doing no wrong and we have no idea why he did what he did

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  He knew at least some of them.
                  it said he was off duty so he couldve been over at their place for like a ritual type thing as once a month, 2 months, etc..., but why would he bring his gun if hes off duty, or was it even his gun? did one of his friends panic cause he had something illegal? i mean there are far to many holes in this story, and i feel bad for the parents but the question still remains, why?

Comment

He was obviously not mentally stable at the time and before everyone starts blaming everyone, we really need to find out more information.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      He was obviously not mentally stable at the time and before everyone starts blaming everyone, we really need to find out more information.
                      how do we know he was not mentally stable? i mean do we not know if any weird **** went down in their with everyone? somethings up but until we know what i dont really want to say he was mentally unstable

Comment

Benoit did it.

Comment

how do we know he was not mentally stable? i mean do we not know if any weird **** went down in their with everyone? somethings up but until we know what i dont really want to say he was mentally unstable
                          How many people commit a crime like this and are mentally stable?

Comment

it said he was off duty so he couldve been over at their place for like a ritual type thing as once a month, 2 months, etc..., but why would he bring his gun if hes off duty, or was it even his gun? did one of his friends panic cause he had something illegal? i mean there are far to many holes in this story, and i feel bad for the parents but the question still remains, why?
                            I could be mistaken, but I believe that cops have to carry guns even if they are off-duty.

My prayers are with the victims and their families.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                              I could be mistaken, but I believe that cops have to carry guns even if they are off-duty.

My prayers are with the victims and their families.
                              I don't think that is true. They might be able to carry guns off-duty if they choose but they don't have to.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information