Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get to Know NFLDCers (Pictures)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    not exactly recent, 5 years old



    The way it is

    GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

    Comment


    • #32


      SUPRISE COCKFAGS!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        Thizzin in the BAY


        Is that Bam Margera on the right in the top picture?


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • #34
          YFS, you look like a stoner. kinda fitting, I guess.

          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            YFS, you look like a stoner. kinda fitting, I guess.
            Unless I'm mistaken, you haven't posted a picture in this thread...

            Comment


            • #36
              It's alright, diabsoule has posted his picture in the previous 1000 of these threads. As have I.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                It's alright, diabsoule has posted his picture in the previous 1000 of these threads. As have I.
                dont make me bust out the pirate.....

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                  It's alright, diabsoule has posted his picture in the previous 1000 of these threads. As have I.
                  So post it again...

                  I'm not saving these things to my harddrive.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    DChess can post the pirate if he wants.

                    Comment


                    • #40


                      A real mans chug race, Im on the right with the Jagermeister and one of my dawgs on the left with the SoCo!!!
                      Last edited by EdReedUnstoppable; 10-08-2007, 08:39 PM.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                      Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post


                        A real mans chug race, Im on the right with the Jagermeister and one of my dawgs on the right with the SoCo!!!
                        mmmmm i love me some yager. last time i had it, i blacked out and ran down my street when my friends dropped me off. me and my friend drank the one right before the handle and split a 12. hence the blackout

                        Comment


                        • #42


                          I am the guy on the left. Like 9 months ago when Chargers faced Seattle.(Chargers got hella lucky and won)
                          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                          the only hot actreeses are adult
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post


                            I am the guy on the left. Like 9 months ago when Chargers faced Seattle.(Chargers got hella lucky and won)
                            Hi Shawne.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                              Hi Shawne.
                              I actually like to go by Roider McRoid.
                              Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                              the only hot actreeses are adult
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                              Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post





                                (older)

                                (older)

                                All gray shirts....weird...haha.
                                SHUT UP! Enough already, Ballstein! Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information