X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
    Originally posted by HarringtonSucks
    i said #2 because of the knucklepuck #1 and the bash brothers #2. I know danman personally loves these movies and thinks they are very realistic. I just thought i'd throw that in there.
    I had a feeling danman wanted to be the next Goldberg. He has the body type to become him.
    ha!!! yea.

I've called him Goldberg before... he doesn't take too kindly to it.
    No you have never called me Goldberg.

Comment

i said #2 because of the knucklepuck #1 and the bash brothers #2. I know danman personally loves these movies and thinks they are very realistic. I just thought i'd throw that in there.
      I had a feeling danman wanted to be the next Goldberg. He has the body type to become him.
      I am much more athletic than that fat piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
        I am much more athletic than that fat piece of ***********.
        then you must be Michael Jordan because Goldberg was a machine!!!

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

then you must be Michael Jordon because Goldberg was a machine!!!
          right :roll:

Comment

They all ruled. Some of the better movies. I'll say two by a hair.

Comment

then you must be Michael Jordon because Goldberg was a machine!!!
              right :roll:

comeon Goldberg... you know you loved those movies.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

How can anyone vote for anything but the original?

Comment

#2, but the first one was not bad either. These are some of the most realistic hockey movies out there, right danman.

Comment

I Love the Mighty Ducks movies

All of them are great

If i was to pick which was better i'd say D2 because it was the funniest.

D3 was great too
                    it was a little more Serious, i teared up the first time i saw it

Comment

Originally posted by LtisNo1
                      #2, but the first one was not bad either. These are some of the most realistic hockey movies out there, right danman.
                      Yeah, Fulton Reed blasts one so hard it goes through the net. That's realistic :roll:

Comment

Yeah, Fulton Reed blasts one so hard it goes through the net. That's realistic :roll:
                        of course it is.

Comment

of course it is.
                          And how goldberg and Russ change gear in a matter of minutes when it would take prolly 5-10, and no one notices.

Oh and how at the end no one knows if Julie caught he puck. Look in the back of the net, it should be there if she didn't stop it.

Both realistic. :roll:

Comment

of course it is.
                            And how goldberg and Russ change gear in a matter of minutes when it would take prolly 5-10, and no one notices.

Oh and how at the end no one knows if Julie caught he puck. Look in the back of the net, it should be there if she didn't stop it.

yes that is very realistic

Comment

of course it is.

And who could forget when Fulton winds up for a slap shot, and everyone hides, including the goalie in the back of the net. You are supposed to stop the puck jackass, not run away from it. Definetely real.

Comment

of course it is.

And who could forget when Fulton winds up for a slap shot, and everyone hides, including the goalie in the back of the net. You are supposed to stop the puck jackass, not run away from it. Definetely real.
                                I think you are just jealous that both Julie and Goldberg are better goalies than you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information