Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaFan
    btw, speaking of being all grown up...check out #18:
    That might be an old picture. She looked older in "Runaway Jury".

Comment

Well, like I said, it's really more of a continuity than a realism issue with #3, but right from the start, I could never get into that one at all, it was just too unbelievable. Which granted, is likely due just as much to the fact that just like most of the actors on the Ducks team, I was 18 at that point.

All I know is I ate the original one up as a kid and the other two didn't live up to that standard for one reason or another.

"Angelo takes a new offseason approach to solving offensive needs - ignoring them."
      http://www.firejerryangelo.com

Comment

That picture was supposedly from 2005 from an O.C. photo shoot. I can't verify that though. You want to know where she looked really good though? "The Queen of the Damned." (the vamp movie with Aaliyah, in case the swearing filter bleeps out the last word of the title)

"Angelo takes a new offseason approach to solving offensive needs - ignoring them."
        http://www.firejerryangelo.com

Comment

D1 and D2 are tied at 10 a piece. D3 is out of the running and didn't even get one vote.

Comment

Ducks suck!

Comment

Might Ducks 1 although I love them all.

Comment

Its gotta be D2.l

just a note: Julie "The Cat" Gaffney is a terrible goalie

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                  Its gotta be D2.l

BLASPHEMY!!!

C'mon, she made hat second movie. What about the final shot???? Did it go in or did she save it???

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness

Comment

Originally posted by psub10champs
                    Its gotta be D2.l

BLASPHEMY!!!

C'mon, she made hat second movie. What about the final shot???? Did it go in or did she save it???

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ***********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness
                    you can't see the back of the goal from the other side of the ice chief. IT'S A MOVIE AND THEY DID IT FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT!!!

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                      Its gotta be D2.l

BLASPHEMY!!!

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ***********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness
                      you can't see the back of the goal from the other side of the ice chief. IT'S A MOVIE AND THEY DID IT FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT!!!
                      That's why it is dumb. I like Miracle and Mystery Alaska much better than that crap cuz it is realistic.

Comment

Julie "the Cat" isn't a terrible goalie...but we all can agree she's no Goldberg.

BTW, is it just me or did the Iceland's top player in D2 and the Eden Hall varsity's goalie were the same actor?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV
                          BTW, is it just me or did the Iceland's top player in D2 and the Eden Hall varsity's goalie were the same actor?
                          Yes it's him, Scott Whyte.

Play's Gunner Stahl in D2 and Scott (goalie) in D3

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV
                            Yes it's him, Scott Whyte.

Play's Gunner Stahl in D2 and Scott (goalie) in D3
                            Gunner Stahl was the only guy I liked in any Mighty Ducks movie.

Comment

D2 for the fact that somehow Trinidad and Tobago had a hockey team.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

Looks like D2 wins by a close margin. Although the poll is still going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information