Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic FAVORITE MIGHTY DUCKS MOVIE

FAVORITE MIGHTY DUCKS MOVIE

What is your favorite Mighty Ducks movie? This pole will finally put to rest all the wars that were fought over which one was the best. Here is a refresher in case you forgot what each one was about.

The Mighty Ducks (1992)

Plot Summary: Gordon Bombay, a hotshot lawyer, is haunted by memories of his childhood, when, as the star player in his champion hockey team, he lost the winning goal in a shootout, thereby losing the game, and the approval of his coach. When the court orders him to coach a peewee hockey team, the worst in the league, Gordon is at first very reluctant. However, he eventually gains the respect of the kids and teaches them how to win, gaining a sponsor on the way and giving the team the name of The Ducks. In the finals, they face Gordon's old team, coached by Gordon's old coach, giving Gordon a chance to face old ghosts.

D2: The Mighty Ducks (1994)

Plot Summary: Gordon Bombay is forced to withdraw from the minor hockey league with a knee injury. Much to his surprise, he is given the job of coach of Team USA Hockey for the Junior Goodwill Games in California. With most of the Ducks and a few new players in tow, he sets forth for LA. All appears to be going well for a while, but the hype of Hollywood starts to get to Gordon, and he is distracted when Iceland, the favourites to win the title, appear on the scene.

D3: The Mighty Ducks (1996)

Plot Summary: In the third episode of this series, the Ducks get scholarships to Eden Hall Academy, a high ranking prep school. But as freshmen, they will have to face the snob varsity team...

My vote goes to the second one because it introduced the one and only Russ Tyler and the knucklepuck.

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK

DUCKS FLY TOGETHER

Guest replied
    Originally posted by psub10champs
    Despite Danman's body size he's more lke Julie The Cat in #2. He's got boobs, is a great goaltender (how the world allows him to do the splits on the ice is a mystery to me, and is constantly bitching. (Not that she did, but this danman bitches about everything.)
    I only bitched at u once, and that is cuz you ****** up and you know. You blew the game.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian_kid16
    replied
    I don't know, all I know is that I love ur avy :D

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    LOve all three of them but im going with the original.

Leave a comment:

• FlutiesDropKick
    replied
    Originally posted by danman253
    Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
    D2 for the fact that somehow Trinidad and Tobago had a hockey team.
    I doubt anyone there has seen a hockey puck.
    or even ice

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
    I doubt anyone there has seen a hockey puck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Looks like D2 wins by a close margin. Although the poll is still going on.

Leave a comment:

• Fogartynyy2789
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by MaxV
    BTW, is it just me or did the Iceland's top player in D2 and the Eden Hall varsity's goalie were the same actor?
    Yes it's him, Scott Whyte.

Play's Gunner Stahl in D2 and Scott (goalie) in D3
    Gunner Stahl was the only guy I liked in any Mighty Ducks movie.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by MaxV
    BTW, is it just me or did the Iceland's top player in D2 and the Eden Hall varsity's goalie were the same actor?
    Yes it's him, Scott Whyte.

Play's Gunner Stahl in D2 and Scott (goalie) in D3

Leave a comment:

• MaxV
    replied
    Julie "the Cat" isn't a terrible goalie...but we all can agree she's no Goldberg.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
    Originally posted by SuperMcgee
    Its gotta be D2.l

just a note: Julie "The Cat" Gaffney is a terrible goalie
    BLASPHEMY!!!

C'mon, she made hat second movie. What about the final shot???? Did it go in or did she save it???

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ***********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness
    you can't see the back of the goal from the other side of the ice chief. IT'S A MOVIE AND THEY DID IT FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT!!!
    That's why it is dumb. I like Miracle and Mystery Alaska much better than that crap cuz it is realistic.

Leave a comment:

• VoteLynnSwan
    replied
    Its gotta be D2.l

BLASPHEMY!!!

C'mon, she made hat second movie. What about the final shot???? Did it go in or did she save it???

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ***********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness
    you can't see the back of the goal from the other side of the ice chief. IT'S A MOVIE AND THEY DID IT FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Its gotta be D2.l

BLASPHEMY!!!

I'm sorry, but I just angered myself by saying that. That was ********. Did it go in or no???? Gee, maybe if it is in the net or it's coming out of the net it's a goal, otherwise, you didn't score. Reterdedness

Leave a comment:

• SuperMcGee
    replied
    Its gotta be D2.l

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information