No announcement yet.

Breaking News!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam dude sorry to hear that, just stay safe comeback to us and also THANK YOU!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Keep safe, man. Do you know where in Iraq you would be deployed or would you not be allowed to tell us?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Best of luck man, take care of yourself and get back safe.

Comment

Best of Luck, Stay Stafe and as EdReed said THANK YOU!!!!

Comment

Your breaking news is breaking my heart. Good luck man!!! =D

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Good luck over there, bro.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                Keep safe, man. Do you know where in Iraq you would be deployed or would you not be allowed to tell us?
                Stalk much?

Anyways, good luck, bro. I have relatives over there like a lot of you, and know it's definitely not a cool thing for the rest of the family, so yeah, here's to your family and friends staying sane while you're gone.

Comment

Thank you. And don't ever say "If anybody cares." What you're doing is an amazing thing and you should be proud of yourself. Good luck, and safe return.

Comment

Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
                    Stalk much?
                    Maybe he was curious? Maybe he has family in a certain part?

Yeah, good luck man.

Comment

thanks alot man and good luck... STAY SAFE!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Good luck and stay safe over there....

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Not that anyone here really cares but I found out today that I might be going to Iraq for 14 months in January. I am currently on a standby list to deploy but I was told that the 7th month deployment I would be going on might get extended to 14 months. Like I said, I doubt anyone cares but I just felt like sharing that everyones favorite poster might be gone for a year. More details will come as soon as I get them
                          Thanks for letting us know. Keep us apprised of what's going on and what the final word is on your deployment. I've got mad respect for you and your service.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Good luck and God bless
                            Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

If in fact you do leave in January, you will be greatly missed.

Comment

Good luck man. I pray for those deployed in Iraq and other places every day.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information