Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck And Stay Safe

*2,000 Post*
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

good luck and be safe man

Comment

Kill someone for me Kevin, much appreciated buddy.

Comment

give those charlies a good smacking for me!

good luck buddy

Comment

good luck man, be safe, and thank you very much

Comment

be safe over there man. good luck and thanks.

Also, do you know where you'll be stationed? My cousin(army) just came back and his sister, my other cousin(marine) is leaving in i think a wek or 2. My marine cousin is going into a less dangerous area, but over there, they're all dangerous. Again, good luck, and thanks for all you do
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Good Luck, you're double the man any other NFLDCer is.

Comment

Man good luck over there, my thoughts will be with you and i hope you come home safe. You will be missed on here thats for sure... 14 months is a long time!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Update

I got official word today that I leave January 7th to spend at least 7 months in Fallujah

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Update

I got official word today that I leave January 7th to spend at least 7 months in Fallujah
                      Well definitely good luck in Irak and take care of you over there.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Whos gonna dominate in isketch now?

Well good luck and I also would like to know where you will be stationed as I have family fighting as of now.

Edit: Just saw thanks.
                        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                        the only hot actreeses are adult
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Update

What is your feeling on this? Are you excited to go and fight for your country or are you dreading it, i'm curious? Regardless, I wish you the best of luck and you will be missed on these forums if that is any condolence.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            What is your feeling on this? Are you excited to go and fight for your country or are you dreading it, i'm curious? Regardless, I wish you the best of luck and you will be missed on these forums if that is any condolence.
                            I'm excited. Just to clarify for everyone, I'm not infantry. I won't be one of the guys you see on the news with the 50 cal on the HumVee or clearing rooms.

Comment

what are you going to be doing over there (since you aren't infantry)?

either way, good luck man, you will definitely be missed around here...hope all goes well and you return safe

Comment

I'm excited. Just to clarify for everyone, I'm not infantry. I won't be one of the guys you see on the news with the 50 cal on the HumVee or clearing rooms.
                                I'm guessing you're more technology stuff and in a lesser danger zone? Just curious. Like i said, my one cousin was on the HumVee but my other was behind the scenes. Either way, its still dangerous and you have my upmost respect and are in my prayers
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information