Breaking News!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I get my standard issue m16A2 service rifle, a 9mm, and a Benelli combat shotgun. Oh and I never leave base without 2 hand grenades :)
    Ok when we go and get tanked, I'm stand behind this guy right here when the bar fight breaks out. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
      What part of Maryland?
      Baltimore area works for me

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Not that anyone here really cares but I found out today that I might be going to Iraq for 14 months in January. I am currently on a standby list to deploy but I was told that the 7th month deployment I would be going on might get extended to 14 months. Like I said, I doubt anyone cares but I just felt like sharing that everyones favorite poster might be gone for a year. More details will come as soon as I get them
        I've been so engulfed in the WFFL that I didn't bother to even look in the OT forum, but I just found this thread. We do care bro. I respect the men in the armed forces so much for fighting and risking their lives for the freedoms that I enjoy. I don't envy your situation, but I sincerely hope only the best for you man. Much props.

Comment

Good luck man...you are also defending us Canadians too, so do us proud!

but seriously, best wishes
          Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
          Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
          Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
          A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Good luck Kev, I hope you come back safe, sound and soon.

Comment

i wish i could buy ya a drink, but i cant. so go with eru and he'll pay for one thats actually from me.

Comment

Kevin, you should make a paint of you in military stuff, that would be awesome.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Whose gonna take your spot in the WFFL!?!?!?!??!
                  jk
                  please stay safe and hopefully you wont have to stay all those months, thanks for all your service

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Oh I don't know if I made this clear, I'll have internet access in Iraq so I won't be gone too long

Comment

god save the world wide web.

or something like that.

kevvvvv, i'm sorry dude. the states are way better. even if the state was ohio (or florida, west virginia, et al.) because there's nothing like driving 120 miles to the nearest krispy kreme on a whim.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Oh here's an update. I'll be out in the field for training from October 28th through November 29th. That means i won't be on the computer for those days. See you when I get back

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                          god save the world wide web.

or something like that.

kevvvvv, i'm sorry dude. the states are way better. even if the state was ohio (or florida, west virginia, et al.) because there's nothing like driving 120 miles to the nearest krispy kreme on a whim.
                          ohio pwns n00bs

Comment

Good luck to you kev. Even if you are a POG! Just kidding bud. Seems like in this war even the non combat MOS's have a problem or two. Being ex Army Airborne Infantry, I have to mock you a bit, you know how it is. If you ever find yourself in Camp Anaconda, watch out for indirect, try and get to know the guys in the black suburbansand the aviators, and stay away from the stadium at night. Keep your head down pal. We'll miss you.

Originally posted by Jakey
                            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                              Good luck to you kev. Even if you are a POG! Just kidding bud. Seems like in this war even the non combat MOS's have a problem or two. Being ex Army Airborne Infantry, I have to mock you a bit, you know how it is. If you ever find yourself in Camp Anaconda, watch out for indirect, try and get to know the guys in the black suburbansand the aviators, and stay away from the stadium at night. Keep your head down pal. We'll miss you.
                              Being Army, I don't respect you.

just kidding.

Comment

Man keep your head low and morale high, good luck make America proud and the Iraqi's sorry....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information