Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Being Army, I don't respect you.

    just kidding.
    lmao, that's what I like to hear my friend. A little friendly banter never hurt anyone. Seriously though, this is your second tour in Iraq isn't it?



    Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

    i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
      lmao, that's what I like to hear my friend. Seriously though, this is your second tour in Iraq isn't it?
      Nope it's my 1st.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Nope it's my 1st.
        For some reason I thought you had been deployed before. Maybe you were and I just assumed Iraq?



        Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
          For some reason I thought you had been deployed before. Maybe you were and I just assumed Iraq?
          I was in 29 Palms for 2 years and that place sucks just as much as Iraq

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I was in 29 Palms for 2 years and that place sucks just as much as Iraq
            Can't disagree with you there if what I've heard about it is true. Don't worry too much about it. Personally, I actually felt like Afghanistan was more dangerous than Iraq, despite what everyone hears in the media. But keep yourself tight over there. We want you to come back and make us laugh. I think we need an official superkevin support thread or something.



            Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

            i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
              Can't disagree with you there if what I've heard about it is true. Don't worry too much about it. Personally, I actually felt like Afghanistan was more dangerous than Iraq, despite what everyone hears in the media. But keep yourself tight over there. We want you to come back and make us laugh. I think we need an official superkevin support thread or something.
              or someone to do a paint drawing of SuperKevin
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


              Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

              Comment


              • #82
                This is a little off-topic but I really did consider joining the Marines a few months ago, I started goin over factors though and I realized I probably wouldn't be the best candidate.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                  This is a little off-topic but I really did consider joining the Marines a few months ago, I started goin over factors though and I realized I probably wouldn't be the best candidate.
                  Being a big guy(i think you said you were) it's probably not the best idea. I mean there are plenty of big guys but you'd be at a huge disadvantage in the PFT and you'd be a big target

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Being a big guy(i think you said you were) it's probably not the best idea. I mean there are plenty of big guys but you'd be at a huge disadvantage in the PFT and you'd be a big target
                    Yea, I'm 6'9" that was the main reason I didn't do it although i thought about applying to become a officer in Law but I believe it pays worse than the firm I'm at now.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      superkev, your old sig was right, you are awesome
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                        Yea, I'm 6'9" that was the main reason I didn't do it although i thought about applying to become a officer in Law but I believe it pays worse than the firm I'm at now.
                        The pay might be bad but you make it up with benefits

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          I was going to make a new thread but I decided to do a little digging and found this thread I started. Well I'm leaving in 3 hours for a 7 month tour in Iraq. I'll have internet access over there so I'll still be around, it might just be a few days before I get settled in. Just wanted to say adios.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            stay safe out there gonna miss you

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Be safe brother!

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Go Kev! I'm sure you'll be great.


                                Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information