Breaking News!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News!!!!!

Not that anyone here really cares but I found out today that I might be going to Iraq for 14 months in January. I am currently on a standby list to deploy but I was told that the 7th month deployment I would be going on might get extended to 14 months. Like I said, I doubt anyone cares but I just felt like sharing that everyones favorite poster might be gone for a year. More details will come as soon as I get them

If it is what you want to do I respect you and wish you the best of luck, my cousin is just about to come back

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

It sucks that you might have to go for that length of time but I wish you good luck.
        Last edited by Caddy; 10-10-2007, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Take care of yourself over there.

Comment

nooo my boy S-Kev, ill miss u man, and if ur girl ever needs anything....lol but seriously man, i hope the best for u man and that u have a safe return, if u do go, god speed, and god bless

Comment

Good luck, stay safe :|

Comment

Well if you do have to go somehow we have to get you Michael Crabtrees stats.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Of course we care man.

Best of Luck
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Not to make this a political argument or anything. But aren't we supposed to pull out of there soon? My buddy is over there for a year. And they extended him 4 extra months and the reasoning was because they are starting to pull more and more troops out and they don't wanna bring a group over for just 4 months so they'll just extend his group or whatever. Now that you say you might be going 14 instead of 7 months, I'm just scratching my head.
                    Last edited by Jughead10; 10-10-2007, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Good Luck and take care over there.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

I CARE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Not to make this a political argument or anything. But aren't we supposed to pull out of there soon? My buddy is over there for a year. And they extended him 4 extra months and the reasoning was because they are starting to pull more and more troops out and they don't wanna bring a group over for just 4 months so they'll just extend his group or whatever. Now that you say you might be going 14 instead of 7 months, I'm just scratching my head.
                          Here's a funny Madd TV skit on Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE

Comment

O man, SuperKEvin, who is going to keep it real with me about the Bills???
                            Whos gonna run the Gulf Coast Pirates? Man, things are gonna head down hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                              O man, SuperKEvin, who is going to keep it real with me about the Bills???
                              Whos gonna run the Gulf Coast Pirates? Man, things are gonna head down hill.
                              I'm sure that's the biggest of his worries at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information