Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLDC Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by JK17 View Post
    I've always pictured Scott as he is in his cowbell avatar....I don't know why.
    HAHAH me too. I thought i was the only one. it's weird though, i think of people as their sigs or avatars. Like before the picture threads, i always thought of SuperKevin as a stick figure with his thumbs up being awesome...
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by DChess View Post
      whos getting banned..............

      gbs for calling SW fat, or moses for posting the pic.
      The best word to describe him is the one, I used before, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww".

      Although it may be that my standards are too high after looking at DChess.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
        The best word to describe him is the one, I used before, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww".

        Although it may be that my standards are too high after looking at DChess.
        DChess is a hottie, I mean, I would tap that!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
          The best word to describe him is the one, I used before, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww".

          Although it may be that my standards are too high after looking at DChess.
          i am one good looking mofo

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
            DChess is a hottie, I mean, I would tap that!
            I know exactly what you mean! I wonder if he's single...

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
              I know exactly what you mean! I wonder if he's single...
              ERU is Dchess boyfriend.

              #MoncriefArmy

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                ERU is Dchess boyfriend.
                I'm down for a 3-some

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information