Basketball Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
    I know this kid is gonan be good, He has played with age group since he was in grade 6.. he is a solid guy and can hold his own. Im used to being the only one who can dunk on a team.. but this Com team.. wow.. this kid can throw em down, i can dunk and this other guy is 6'5 and can jump throught the roof.. throwing down windmills and crap tlike that.. something like a 43 inch vert.. way to raw for a big time scholarship though.. has a couple smalls schools.. both these guys moved to canada not to long back aswell..
    thats pretty crazy, when i tryed out for Duke, i felt the same way about every player there

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
      Scotty, aren't you guys still not allowed to train together until November. I believe that's what it is in NJ.
      it's just after school. the team works out in the school gym and scrimmages alot.

Hoops- I play PF/C. 6'2ish 210
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        it's just after school. the team works out in the school gym and scrimmages alot.

Hoops- I play PF/C. 6'2ish 210
        K wow really? whats your starting line-up looking like.. mine kinda fall out liek this

C - 6'7 220 (plays provincial ball)
        PF - 6'5 230 (Named ot the same all start as grag oden in a tournament two years ago, also plays provincial ball)
        SF - 6'3 200 (Me, Plays provincial ball)
        SG - 5'10 176 (Gym Rat but should be way better than he is)
        PG - Up for grabs really...

I play everywhere on the court ove rhte course of the game though.. depending on post and gaurd foul troubles.. i usually dont sub off

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

well, we've got a very small team right now.(hell i may not make varsity). Our coach has the team going with a 3 happy O. we may start 4 guards as our tallest kid is a frosh and wont start.
          C: 6'3: The kid is a total douche. doesnt know the meaning of the word pass. Thinks he's tough but is a total pu$$y. Does have a pretty good game though. plays dirty on the boards and hates me because i play dirty back.
          Now, we basically have 3 SG's and a PG
          SG 5'11: The kid is fundamentally sound, and has a nasty shot. Gym rat, deadlyy 3 ball
          SG(2): 5'10ish: Quick, good handling skills, and money from outside. need to have a hand in his face at all times.
          SG:(3):6'1 Went to grade school with him, he's a baller. Quick, smooth motion, pretty good shot. Great driving to the hoop, but very frail, always hurt(big puss)
          PG: 5'11: This kid, a junior, may be our best all around player. Great shot and very good dribbling. gets too frustratedthough- 1st cousin of Mike Teel! :D
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I am joining an adult league this year!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              I am joining an adult league this year!!!
              Nice ... you gonna join an A type league or go for the rec? Im in A and playing agaisnt guys like 27 years old who played college ball.. i have gotten so much better playing guys like that

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Im actually really excited cause we host the top basketball tournament in canada... Bedford road invitational Tournament.. or BRIT. This year we have a basketball training school from tiwan(sorry i cant spell in the mornings) coming and they are gonna be SOOOO good.

http://www.britbasketball.net/

thats last years site... Handsworth secondary Royals one for the third year in a row. There best player was commited to gonazaga since grade 10... Robert Sacre.. kid was a beast

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewpr...2&pr_key=43922

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Im off ot my game ill let you guys know how it goes.. first one of the year so im expecting rust for sure.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

So ya i kinda forgot about this thing.. well we won our first game 89-20... We had this one guy on our team just dunk over this guy and it was freakin awesome.. i had 17 points.. the only part of my game i was happy with was my free throws going into the game.. i ended up going 1-11 form teh line.. so dissapointing.. and i cant blame it all on the sprained finger.

Next game is saturday so pumped for that

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Played WAY better today and i was surprised cause we only had 6 guys so i had to play the entire game. Well we won 87-56 and i was the leading scorer with 28 points.. i aslo had 13 boards and i nice block... good game all around.

Anyone else even started mes league or anything yet? or am i alone on this one?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information