Basketball Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Season

Well its officailly started now, i have had morningball and been at school at 6:30 for hte pst two weeks playing ball and sort of practicing before the season begins. My comunity team has their first game today and im pretty jacked, tomorrow i have my first mens league game as well. Anyone else here play basketball whether it be mens league, comunity, highschool... or maybe even elementry knowing the age of some of the guys on here.

Just a place to discuss how your team and seasons are going and stories from the season... my team is one of the most.. well you will see by the stories i post after how screwed up these gusy were.. i could scare people with the stories form last year haha

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

In Canada does basketball start during Football season? No wonder they are on the brink of destruction.
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

i've got my high school's team meeting tuesday. Workouts are starting. We have "no ball' the day after thanksgiving. the WORST day ever. 2 hours of pure running, the day after thanksgiving. we get a 2 hour break, and then another 2 hour practice(lighter). the next day is 2 practices as well. Last year i got cut b/c i had ankle problems and sat out "too much" in no ball. My ankle is still only about 80% but we'll see what happens
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
        In Canada does basketball start during Football season? No wonder they are on the brink of destruction.
        Well most of the players that play on my team dont actualyl play football so it makes it easier for us, but we are gonan be a top team in the province barring a major catastrophy so we are in for the long haul this year.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

What do you play Scotty?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            i've got my high school's team meeting tuesday. Workouts are starting. We have "no ball' the day after thanksgiving. the WORST day ever. 2 hours of pure running, the day after thanksgiving. we get a 2 hour break, and then another 2 hour practice(lighter). the next day is 2 practices as well. Last year i got cut b/c i had ankle problems and sat out "too much" in no ball. My ankle is still only about 80% but we'll see what happens
            We have had meetings every 2 weeks since start of school. Anybody who doesnt play football has to do Monday Miles. We have tryouts in about 4 weeks.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
              We have had meetings every 2 weeks since start of school. Anybody who doesnt play football has to do Monday Miles. We have tryouts in about 4 weeks.
              Ours are in 35 days... november 17th and im so pumped for them. Comunity ball is just a place i use to get into better shape and develop my left handed dribbling skills. Aswell as get my shot back.. i have a sprained finger and it screws up my shot so much... my free throws seem to be fine though... pre season im 87% right now... up form a terrible 48 last year haha

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Scotty, aren't you guys still not allowed to train together until November. I believe that's what it is in NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                  Scotty, aren't you guys still not allowed to train together until November. I believe that's what it is in NJ.
                  We are not allowed to train either... We have mornign ball where everyone can show up and then someone leaves "Suggestions" for me and i have to run the team through these drills... all teh catholic schools have done it forever aswell with recruiting.. i have a funny story from that in grade 9. Now the public schools are practicing like the privatly funded schools.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                    We are not allowed to train either... We have mornign ball where everyone can show up and then someone leaves "Suggestions" for me and i have to run the team through these drills... all teh catholic schools have done it forever aswell with recruiting.. i have a funny story from that in grade 9. Now the public schools are practicing like the privatly funded schools.
                    Too bad we always smoked them.

Comment

Too bad we always smoked them.
                      Well in our saskatoon they get all teh great player to go there .. cause no matter where they go in grade 9 they get recruited.. last year one team had 4 guys who are now playing for the U of S Huskies... like its not fair

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Well in our saskatoon they get all teh great player to go there .. cause no matter where they go in grade 9 they get recruited.. last year one team had 4 guys who are now playing for the U of S Huskies... like its not fair
                        Wait is that a public school?

Comment

Wait is that a public school?
                          No all the catholic schools get the players, we basicalyl get whats left.. i mean this brand new school has this kid goign there who is on my community team.. 6'8 and can dunk... in grade 9:|

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

No all the catholic schools get the players, we basicalyl get whats left.. i mean this brand new school has this kid goign there who is on my community team.. 6'8 and can dunk... in grade 9:|
                            Damn, i wasn't 6'8" till freshman year of college.

Comment

Damn, i wasn't 6'8" till freshman year of college.
                              I know this kid is gonan be good, He has played with age group since he was in grade 6.. he is a solid guy and can hold his own. Im used to being the only one who can dunk on a team.. but this Com team.. wow.. this kid can throw em down, i can dunk and this other guy is 6'5 and can jump throught the roof.. throwing down windmills and crap tlike that.. something like a 43 inch vert.. way to raw for a big time scholarship though.. has a couple smalls schools.. both these guys moved to canada not to long back aswell..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information