The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    I've never had or seen an in and out burger but I can already tell you that IF i was there i'd order a chocolate shake, fries, and a 4x4 animal style. It's my favorite burger and i've never had it.

"That's what a good burgers all about"

get a 4X4 Burger (Grilled Onions) & animal style fries, can't go wrong

Comment

• broke my freebirds cherry today! it was quite good. i wouldnt call it better than chipotle but its right there on that level. i prefer the delicious rice at chipotle to the freebird rice and same goes for the onions and peppers but i loved the extra choices that freebirds had with sauces, various onions, queso, and what not. i went with flour tortilla, rice, black beans, carnitas, veggies, Monterrey jack, pico, cilantro, lime juice, death sauce, hot tomatillo, corn salsa, and lettuce with a side of chips and queso.

Comment

• I had Oryx, springbok, Kudu, kangaroo and Impala today. Kanagroo was ******* delicious

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
          broke my freebirds cherry today! it was quite good. i wouldnt call it better than chipotle but its right there on that level. i prefer the delicious rice at chipotle to the freebird rice and same goes for the onions and peppers but i loved the extra choices that freebirds had with sauces, various onions, queso, and what not. i went with flour tortilla, rice, black beans, carnitas, veggies, Monterrey jack, pico, cilantro, lime juice, death sauce, hot tomatillo, corn salsa, and lettuce with a side of chips and queso.
          **** yes, I ******* love freebirds. chipotle has ******* NOTHING on freebirds.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I've had both many times, I give the slight edge to Chipotle. Times like these really make me wish we had either in the area.
            Last edited by yo123; 03-31-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I've had both many times, I give the slight edge to Chipotle. Times like these really wish we had either in the area.
              FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I give the edge to Freebirds. I like Chipotle's steak, but everything else goes to Freebird.

Comment

• I just had some nice African cuisine. Some mandazi, chapati, kimanga, banana and something fritters (well that's not African but it was there and I took the rest of them home).

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• White Castle.

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I agree with Paul

can't go wrong with FREEB!RDS

Comment

• So hungry now.

Comment

• The chipotle rice, lime rice ruins it for me. Even if they didnt have the rice FB>C

Comment

• first time at smashburger today. we dont have those over on the east coast (apparently theres one in jersey but thats it). pretty damn pleased with my burger. got it loaded up with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickle, jalepeno, smash sauce, and chipotle sauce. also the rosemary garlic smash fries were divine.

Comment

• Had to grab a chipotle burrito today. Damn good.

Comment

• I am craving some wingstop right now

mmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information