• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    Ribs are awesome.
    Ribs **** yah

Comment

• You haven't had fire ribs until you come to kc.
      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
        I've eaten at popeye's once in my life. It was heavenly.
        Popeyes was awesome when I lived in the hood. Well, just outside the hood but I had to go into the hood to get Popeyes. Always worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Popeyes was awesome when I lived in the hood. Well, just outside the hood but I had to go into the hood to get Popeyes. Always worth it.
          They always seem to be in the hood areas. The closest one to us was in East Palo Alto also known as "Small town Cemetery". I think it's nickname speaks for itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            They always seem to be in the hood areas. The closest one to us was in East Palo Alto also known as "Small town Cemetery". I think it's nickname speaks for itself.
            I think the most stereotypical thing I have ever witnessed is when you are driving on I-20 through Louisiana, the exit for Grambling State University (which I don't know if EVERYONE knows is a primarily black college) the 'food' sign before the exit says "Church's" and "Popeye's". That is it. The only two food establishments the sign acknowledges are chicken places. Cracks me up everytime.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post

KFC's no bun sandwich is coming April 12th
              Picked one up for lunch yesterday. Surpassed expectations.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• That **** looks good i gotta head down to kfc

Comment

• I can't believe it's taken me this long. I need one of those tomorrow.

Comment

• I heard some bad things about the double down actually. Rumor on the street is its pretty small and 7 bones for a combo kinda sucks. I will stick with a 3 pc. and 2 sides from Popeyes for the same price.

I am still tempted by the double down, because the concept is terrific, but I am think the value isnt there.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I still want to try it at least once

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        I heard some bad things about the double down actually. Rumor on the street is its pretty small and 7 bones for a combo kinda sucks. I will stick with a 3 pc. and 2 sides from Popeyes for the same price.

I am still tempted by the double down, because the concept is terrific, but I am think the value isnt there.

Well it's not like it's going to be a regular purchase. I'll gladly spend 7 bucks for that if it's as awesome as I'm imagining.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                          I still want to try it at least once
                          yeah my thought too.....I'm sure crack and get it at least once

Comment

• I made an omelet tonight with ham and diced onions, then toasted two pieces of english muffin bread. I followed that up by putting it together as a sandwich and letting it bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.

A bit of ranch on the side, heavenly.

Comment

• Does anyone else ever use sliced bread when they run out of hotdog buns? Cause i do, and this is what i made earlier. Had a craving and i couldn't resist making some.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Does anyone else ever use sliced bread when they run out of hotdog buns? Cause i do, and this is what i made earlier. Had a craving and i couldn't resist making some.
                                I use sliced bread when I'm out of buns, but its never quite the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information