No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might pick one of those KFC sandwiches up later. mmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm about to grill ups some burgers between thunderstorms. Grilling and watching weather is the perfect end to my week...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I might pick one of those KFC sandwiches up later. mmm.
        I’m getting one tomorrow, if you see me online that means I didn’t have a heart attack.

Comment

• Draft day food people...
          Im getting the pizza and beer. But....it aint enough. What else do I need?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
            What else do I need?
            you need to get some beer

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Draft day food people...
              Im getting the pizza and beer. But....it aint enough. What else do I need?
              I've been making a buffalo chicken dip the past few years.. just chop up a couple chicken breasts, put some blue cheese and buffalo sauce in there and mix it up, then layer the top with some colby monterey jack cheese, then bake it uncovered for 25 minutes or so at 375. Delicious.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                I've been making a buffalo chicken dip the past few years.. just chop up a couple chicken breasts, put some blue cheese and buffalo sauce in there and mix it up, then layer the top with some colby monterey jack cheese, then bake it uncovered for 25 minutes or so at 375. Delicious.
                That sounds crazy delicious. I was thinking about making some dip, this sounds pretty damn good.

And dont you worry Brent, the beer will be taken care of.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                  That sounds so good. I'm definitely using that soon.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

And dont you worry Brent, the beer will be taken care of.
                    Good.

I hate that it's not an all-day Saturday thing. I missed getting up early, working out, and then sitting around all day drinking beer and making fun of random crap they talk about. Now, I have to go to work the following day. Lame.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• You could add ranch to that dip as well if you like that better than blue cheese, I've tried it both ways, I just like blue cheese better
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• The thought of not knowing how to make buffalo dip is weird to me.

I definitely agree on the Saturday deal. I was all about the afternoon lounging.

Comment

• Buffalo chicken dip is where its at. Perfect for tailgating too.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Just had Subway 5$ foot long meatball it was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                              Buffalo chicken dip is where its at. Perfect for tailgating too.
                              QFT, I only had it once, but it was AMAZING. I had the Double Down from KFC today, it was good but nothing special.

Comment

• I had a Double Down the other day. It was alright, not worth the price...it's about the same size as their mini snackers. ugh. Overall it wasnt bad, but I wouldnt pay for another one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information