The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    Just had the Double Down and I think I can feel my arteries getting clogged as I type this. It was delicious but I'm pretty sure I'm never getting it again lol.
    I just had 2 chicken quesadillas & I feel the same way.....................

I just had a greek salad with some falafel. Are falafel supposed to be healthy? I suspect not but they are veggie.
    They call it falafel b/c you eat it, then an hr. later you feel-awful..... bad jk, but true.

And hey I like Taco Bell! I'll have a ridiculous craving for it randomly, eat it 3 times in 2 weeks then not go back again for months.
    They tore the local Taco Bell down to the bricks, then rebuilt it from scratch this last wk. with a new semi-the same logo & these purple & cream colors .... wtf is up with that? I thought they bulldozed it b/c they poisoned somebody & the state yanked their license. Anyone else experience similar Taco Bell removal & withdrawal symptoms?
    Last edited by LizardState; 04-18-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• I'm making home-made lasagna tonight.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Oh, I forgot to say that I had the Double Down. IMO it was excellent. It wasn't small like people said and tasted pretty good. It wasn't the best thing ever, but if I ever go to KFC again I'll probably have it as my meal of choice.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Had one of those^^ last night. Had CPK for dinner too. :D

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            Oh, I forgot to say that I had the Double Down. IMO it was excellent. It wasn't small like people said and tasted pretty good. It wasn't the best thing ever, but if I ever go to KFC again I'll probably have it as my meal of choice.
            My Double Down was small, I bought a snacker also and it was the same size. They make it look huge in the commercial. Not worth $6.99 at all, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              Oh, I forgot to say that I had the Double Down. IMO it was excellent. It wasn't small like people said and tasted pretty good. It wasn't the best thing ever, but if I ever go to KFC again I'll probably have it as my meal of choice.
              I like the bowl better personally,

but I never go to KFC anyway.

Best fruit known to man IMO

Comment

• I never go to KFC either. It's good, but unless you're getting a bucket with some sides, everything is too pricy for what you're getting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• today 2 friends and I got 18 pieces of chicken, 8 biscuits, 2 large sides, and 3 large drinks from Popeye's for 25 bucks total.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• The bowl is good but I don't remember being in awe of it like I thought I would be.

And yeah, I don't really do KFC either.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Basically the only fast food I go to is Chipotle if you count that, Subway, and McDonalds when my friends are really cheap.

Comment

• I would never go to KFC if ours didn't have a buffet. I love the buffet.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          I would never go to KFC if ours didn't have a buffet. I love the buffet.
                          Im the same with Pizza Hut.
                          Their pizza is pretty nast, but all you can eat lunch time pizza is pretty ridiculous.

Comment

• Fried chicken places are surprisingly expensive, it bugs me because I enjoy some tasty fried chicken here and there.

And jesus christ if there was an all you can eat KFC buffet here I would have probably already had a heart attack.

Comment

• There are KFC buffets?

What the ****, why haven't any of the KFCs I've been to had a buffet

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                There are KFC buffets?

What the ****, why haven't any of the KFCs I've been to had a buffet

St. Cloud Minnesota. It truly is a sight to behold.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information