• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    Sushi is great.
    Eel is the best

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      Eel is the best
      Never had it.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I had some eel and salmon the other day, had california rolls today.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
          Eel is the best
          Eel Cucumber rolls are the bomb digity.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• My favorite roll is the Dynamite roll its rediculous.
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• just made myself a boneless ribeye steak, i think its weird that the only thing i cook really well is a steak...if anyone wants me to cook one for them, come on over

Paul

New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                just made myself a boneless ribeye steak, i think its weird that the only thing i cook really well is a steak...if anyone wants me to cook one for them, come on over
                Oh man that sounds good as hell right now. Not much beats a nice thick ribeye. What's your method?

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                  Oh man that sounds good as hell right now. Not much beats a nice thick ribeye. What's your method?
                  I broil it in the oven. Sprinkle some Montreal Steak Seasoning and cook it for 7 minutes on low. Turn it over, sprinkle more seasoning, never seven minutes on low. Served with a side of BBQ Chips and a Coke.

Paul

New York Giants
                  New York Yankees
                  UConn Basketball
                  Virginia Tech Football
                  UConn Football

Comment

I broil it in the oven. Sprinkle some Montreal Steak Seasoning and cook it for 7 minutes on low. Turn it over, sprinkle more seasoning, never seven minutes on low. Served with a side of BBQ Chips and a Coke.
                    BBQ chips and a coke hahahaha... classic.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                      BBQ chips and a coke hahahaha... classic.
                      lol...thats what i always have with a steak. My parents are both vegetarians and dont cook me steak meals that often. And when I make myself one I don't wanna spend time making actual vegetables to have on the side. So, BBQ chips and a coke is how I roll

Paul

New York Giants
                      New York Yankees
                      UConn Basketball
                      Virginia Tech Football
                      UConn Football

Comment

Nice. You gotta put some crust on that bad boy though. Try this-

Bring steak to room temp (this is key) and season liberally with salt and pepper (or that montreal stuff, which is the same thing but with spices.) Get your cast iron skillet smoking hot on the stove with just a touch of canola oil in there. Lay that cowchunk in there and let it sear for a few minutes without touching it. Flip steak once it has achieved a nice crust and place the skillet in a 400 degree oven until desired doneness. Should be about 5-8 minutes for a one to one and a quarter inch steak. Allow steak to rest on the plate for at least 10 minutes (this is key) before you cut into it. Well, that's how I like my ribeyes at least. Gotta have that seared crustiness on the outside with soft juicy meat on the inside. Kinda like how DG likes his women, but tastier.

Comment

• Does anyone remember "Roy Rogers"? They still have one (last I checked) at 54th and Broadway in NYC, but I can't tell you anywhere else. They had the best chicken, the best fries, and the best ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            Does anyone remember "Roy Rogers"? They still have one (last I checked) at 54th and Broadway in NYC, but I can't tell you anywhere else. They had the best chicken, the best fries, and the best ****s.
                            There used to be a Roy Rogers pretty close to my house. It closed like 12 years ago though. Now the only time I see a Roy Rogers is when I drive from Philly to South Bend to see the Irish. All these little rest stops on the way still have a Roy Rogers.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I'm hungry. Any suggestions? My #1 choice is Chick-Fil-A, but just getting like 5 tacos from Taco Bell is always an option.

Comment

• in the past 48 hours+ i've eaten a wispa, bag of walkers crisps and a bit of haagen dazs that tasted off so i binned it. I shouldnt be reading this thread :'(
                                What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information