Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being in AZ, I miss Carvel. =(

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
      There used to be a Roy Rogers pretty close to my house. It closed like 12 years ago though. Now the only time I see a Roy Rogers is when I drive from Philly to South Bend to see the Irish. All these little rest stops on the way still have a Roy Rogers.
      I still eat at Roy Rogers all the time, the gold rush is amazing.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        I still eat at Roy Rogers all the time, the gold rush is amazing.
        Theyre on the NY State Thruway at all most rest stops. I love Roy Rogers, and the Gold Rush

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• gotta love Froot Loops

I could eat cereal all day

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• So this girl in my math class is vegan.
            Vegans = People that don't eat anything that has to do with animals.
            Long story short i guarantee you will never see a fat vegan or any athletes that are vegan.
            also
            Vegans are really skinny and most likely smoke a lot of weed.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Nah its all about the pebbles nukka....

Comment

• > Fruity Pebbles

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  > Fruity Pebbles
                  oh man. so true. Fruity pebbles never did it for me.
                  CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• I disagree with your disagreences...

Comment

• I dont like chocolate unless its chocolate milk...

Comment

• Rice Krispies > all pebbles.
                        but Life > almost all

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                          I dont like chocolate unless its chocolate milk...
                          yes, but cocoa pebbles turn the milk into chocolate milk

Comment

• I like to skip that step and get right to the milk...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                              I like to skip that step and get right to the milk...
                              chocolate milk is delicious. take that vegans.

Comment

• Cheerios > any other cereal

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information