Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hutch13 View Post
    Cheerios > any other cereal
    Yeah but I can't eat cheerios with milk for some reason. Ever since I was a kid I've always loved dry Cheerios

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      Yeah but I can't eat cheerios with milk for some reason. Ever since I was a kid I've always loved dry Cheerios
      I can remember when i was drunk at some party, i ate bowls of cherios with orange juice...man that stuffs nasty At the time i thought it was a good idea but looking back i can see it wasnt:)...i should have ate them dry.

Comment

• Buffalo Wild Wings. Asian Zing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
          I can remember when i was drunk at some party, i ate bowls of cherios with orange juice...man that stuffs nasty At the time i thought it was a good idea but looking back i can see it wasnt:)...i should have ate them dry.
          I have done that before OJ was in white container thought it was milk and then didnt want to waste the Captain Crunch so I ate it. So nasty. Just had Bacon/Egg sandwich.
          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
          the only hot actreeses are adult
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Buffalo Wild Wings. Asian Zing.
            I always get the trio when I go there. Honey BBQ, Blazin, and Hot.

Comment

• Do other people besides me do this?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• oh god bills, that looks sooo tempting, but with a lax game in 2 hours, it'd sit like a brick in my stomach.

any advice for foods i should eat b4 my game?
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• ^I'd eat some pasta/spaghetti/baked potato. They have a lot of carbs, and you slowly burn them out during the game.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    oh god bills, that looks sooo tempting, but with a lax game in 2 hours, it'd sit like a brick in my stomach.

any advice for foods i should eat b4 my game?
                    Pasta with a **** load of garlic and some butter....straight bangin

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Pasta with a **** load of garlic and some butter....straight bangin
                      Hell yea I pit Garlic on everything..

Comment

• I just got back from the restaruant called Bonefish, it was really good.

I got a bowl of jumbo lump crab soup, 6 ounce filet MR with shrimp scampi on top with Mashed potatoes and for desert a brownie w/ macadamian nuts and ice cream.

Comment

• ^We have a bonefish around our house. How was the food?

Comment

• i just had two pounds of crab legs.
                            and eight beers.
                            and i think that's why i'm posting like a little ******** azn boi.
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                              i just had two pounds of crab legs.
                              and eight beers.
                              and i think that's why i'm posting like a little ******** azn boi.
                              Wow, 2 pounds of meat and 96 ounces of liquid? Sounds kinky.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                                Wow, 2 pounds of meat and 96 ounces of liquid? Sounds kinky.
                                WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE TONIGHT! JESUS CHRIST!
                                MARY AND JOSEPH!

i think on that note. i'm going to sleep.

2 pounds of crab legs isn't that much though.
                                but enough to make me feel like a major glutton.
                                you know it's bad when you ask for thirds.
                                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information