The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    WHAT IS WITH EVERYONE TONIGHT! JESUS CHRIST!
    MARY AND JOSEPH!

i think on that note. i'm going to sleep.

2 pounds of crab legs isn't that much though.
    but enough to make me feel like a major glutton.
    you know it's bad when you ask for thirds.
    Couldn't help myself. But yeah, 2lbs of crab legs doesn't yield a ton of meat. Sounds good as hell right now though. I was just talking to my brother who lives out there and he said one of the things he misses most about Oregon is fresh seafood. I'm sure you guys have somewhere to get the good stuff, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
      Couldn't help myself. But yeah, 2lbs of crab legs doesn't yield a ton of meat. Sounds good as hell right now though. I was just talking to my brother who lives out there and he said one of the things he misses most about Oregon is fresh seafood. I'm sure you guys have somewhere to get the good stuff, right?

ah, it's alright.
      and no, hell no. seafood out here is crappy. i went to a local bar with my parents (seeing as they're recruiting me to go do a website for their new business, like i don't have enough to do), and they were like ris, come out for all you can eat crabs with us. not like i was expecting much, but it was some ****** sports bar with slutty gross waitresses who don't know ****, and they had the ohio st/penn state game on half the tvs and i wanted to smack someone...

i also know something very true.

i can't eat too much soft things without crunchy things. i ordered a side of potato chips with my crab legs. and that was a good idea. salty chips. sweet and buttery crabbbbbbb...

lots and lots of beer. some crappy local brewery.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
        ah, it's alright.
        and no, hell no. seafood out here is crappy. i went to a local bar with my parents (seeing as they're recruiting me to go do a website for their new business, like i don't have enough to do), and they were like ris, come out for all you can eat crabs with us. not like i was expecting much, but it was some ****** sports bar with slutty gross waitresses who don't know ****, and they had the ohio st/penn state game on half the tvs and i wanted to smack someone...

i also know something very true.

i can't eat too much soft things without crunchy things. i ordered a side of potato chips with my crab legs. and that was a good idea. salty chips. sweet and buttery crabbbbbbb...

lots and lots of beer. some crappy local brewery.
        I see. Yeah, I would hate it out there. All muggy in the summer and cold in the winter. And I can't live without good seafood. Not sure I'd feel comfortable ordering crab at some crappy bar. And I agree about the crunchy/soft thing. If I make a sandwich that doesn't have any crunchy vegetables on it, I've got to slap on some chips or something to give it some pop.

Comment

• I had Popeye's chicken today for lunch/dinner. So good

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I had Popeye's chicken today for lunch/dinner. So good

Popeye's Chicken is ******* Awesome

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              ^We have a bonefish around our house. How was the food?
              very good.

Comment

I had Popeye's chicken today for lunch/dinner. So good
                ew.

popeye's is gross.
                browns chicken = ftw.

Originally posted by duckseason
                I see. Yeah, I would hate it out there. All muggy in the summer and cold in the winter. And I can't live without good seafood. Not sure I'd feel comfortable ordering crab at some crappy bar. And I agree about the crunchy/soft thing. If I make a sandwich that doesn't have any crunchy vegetables on it, I've got to slap on some chips or something to give it some pop.
                BUT. we have good fish. good lake fish. trout, snapper... it's good. just real shellfish is hard to come by here.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• What should I have for dinner?

Reheated pizza

or

Tyson chicken patties?

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• ^chicken patties

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      What should I have for dinner?

Reheated pizza

or

Tyson chicken patties?
                      Chicken patties with ranch, lettuce, and hot sauce

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Has anyone seen the new Wendys Burger that came out? I cant wait to go at lunch.

http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.j...=1&product=168
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          Has anyone seen the new Wendys Burger that came out? I cant wait to go at lunch.

http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.j...=1&product=168
                          I think they have had that burger before and just are bringing it back for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            I think they have had that burger before and just are bringing it back for a while.
                            I remember the Bacon Mushroom Melt which is my favorite burger they ever put out, but not the Jalapeno melt.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I'm having the ultimate breakfast food......Cold Pizza

Comment

I'm having the ultimate breakfast food......Cold Pizza
                                I was debating whether or not to eat the pizza in my fridge this morning. Then I saw the mushrooms on it and said no.

stephenson86

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information