The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    I remember the Bacon Mushroom Melt which is my favorite burger they ever put out, but not the Jalapeno melt.
    Bacon Mushroom Melt is easily the best burger ever produced by a fast food chain.

I was hoping the Jalapeno burger would be on a similar level when it first came out, but it just wasn't. So now I'm still in waiting for them to bring back the BMM.

Comment

Has anyone seen the new Wendys Burger that came out? I cant wait to go at lunch.

http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.j...=1&product=168
      I just had this burger and its awesome.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I just had this burger and its awesome.
        Absolutely delicious.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• When I was in college I spent so much time at Panera, bread, buy a cup for $1.50, and I would spend 8+ hours there using their free wi-fi to do homework and with my $1.50 cup I would refill their great 4 selection of coffee at least 12 times and eat their free bread samples. Their sandwiches are pretty good too.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Yeah, I love Panera bread.

Jones pop (soda) is amazing. Especially the cream soda

The only thing I dont like there are the pickles. At the one near my house, they taste like chlorine...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              Yeah, I love Panera bread.

The only thing I dont like there are the pickles. At the one near my house, they taste like chlorine...
              I thought I would like Jones, but I just don't. I can't even drink the pure cane stuff. Other stuff is still nowhere near as good as IBC or Stewart's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                Yeah, I love Panera bread.

Where is the nearest Panera Bread in the south towns area? I thought I remember seeing one at Mckinley Mall, but I could be wrong.

Comment

• all i'm eating right now is chips and salsa

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    Where is the nearest Panera Bread in the south towns area? I thought I remember seeing one at Mckinley Mall, but I could be wrong.
                    Sheridan Drive in the T.O.T.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Lived at my place for a over two years now, and I now just found a diner that actually makes a great fried catfish and chicken fried steak for cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Bacon Mushroom Melt is easily the best burger ever produced by a fast food chain.

I was hoping the Jalapeno burger would be on a similar level when it first came out, but it just wasn't. So now I'm still in waiting for them to bring back the BMM.
                        There's gotta be something we could do to bring it back.

Comment

• Being a college student I'm looking for cheap meal ideas that are easy to make, any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            Being a college student I'm looking for cheap meal ideas that are easy to make, any ideas?
                            What kind of meals? Meals for one or are you planning to cook for other people as well?

If its just you I'm a big fan of English Muffin Pizzas

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              What kind of meals? Meals for one or are you planning to cook for other people as well?

If its just you I'm a big fan of English Muffin Pizzas
                              No just me. Those are a good idea my mom used to make those. I'm just sick of ramen and pop tarts and the cafeteria.

Comment

• I got the meatball marinara sub at subway today on hearty italian bread. Pretty good :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information