Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
    Thanks for the tip Rachel Ray...
    Well I think that was a little harsh. Im just too lazy to type out "extra virgin olive oil".
    Last edited by General Zod; 05-14-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• I had no idea what EVOO was haha... thought it was a typo until I saw him use it again.
      Then I was lost lol
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Its actually been a standard abbreviation for it in cookbooks long before that dumb ***** made it one of her little catch phrases.

Comment

• I've never seen RR so I was unaware of that.
          I wasn't trying to clown you for using the abbreviation.
          and now I know though...
          I've probably just skipped the olive oil in prior recipes since I didn't know what EVOO stood for lol
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
            Well I think that was a little harsh. Im just too lazy to type out "extra virgin olive oil".
            I was just giving you a hard time because I hate that ***** so much.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Ah its all good, at least we are all in agreement then that RR sucks.

Bourdain would be so proud of us. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                All the time, love it!

Are you using a raw dough? Or store bought pre-made? Either is fine really. If you are using raw dough, one trick is to warm up you evoo in the microwave for about 30 secs before you put it on the dough. It'll help it stick better. I will usually throw a little garlic in the evoo when I warm it up. Then I'll use it for the dough and the grill. Also remember not to load it up to much with stuff. That'll help it cook more even. Also, if you can find the freshest Mozzarella you can to use, all the better. Fresh, it will absorb that smoke soooo much better and it'll just turn out badass. lol
                Pre-made, I think. Not entirely sure, sort of just winging it at lunch time today. Thanks for the tips though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• had some carne asada fries today, delish.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                    had some carne asada fries today, delish.

That does look delicious. BTW, do you weigh 300 pounds?

Comment

• lololol i'd kill myself if i was 300 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                        lololol i'd kill myself if i was 300 lbs.
                        I'm just saying, that's fat people food.

Comment

• Healthy eating starts today.

I went with a grilled Tuna steak sandwich today for lunch, lightly marinated in a fat free ceaser dressing.

Comment

• I remember I posted a while back that I hate oatmeal. Man has that changed. I used to eat straight plain instant oatmeal with nothing in it, when I used to eat really healthy. bleh. But yeah, I revisted oatmeal...but I purchased flavored oatmeals for the first time ever. Amazing. Strawberries and creme, brown sugar, apples and cinnamon. Soooooo good.

Speaking of eating healthy...been hitting the weights again. Bulked for a while, but I'm now cutting. Cardio up, calories way down. I'm a little under a month in. Have cut 9 lbs, suprisingly quickly. Looking pretty cut for beach season. :D

But a drawback...when my bad food cravings kick in, and they do frequently. It absolutely kills me. I want chinese food real bad, I want a huge ass bacon cheeseburger, and some soft serve ice cream. You get specific when you really start feeling these cravings.

I do plan on breaking this diet in June, though. Plan on going to an amusement park with my friends, and I want some ice cream, dammit.

But right now, I'm living off of...

oatmeal
                            greek yogurt
                            bananas
                            strawberries
                            a wide assortment of side veggies
                            boneless, skinless chicken breast
                            baked potatoes (a veggie, but more prominent in my diet)
                            kidney beans (same as baked potatoes)
                            protein bars
                            turkey on wheat
                            eggs with no yolks
                            some processed healthy choice steamer meals
                            post workout fruit juice (apple or orange)
                            WATER (gotta pee all the time)

The only dairy I'm getting is from yogurt. I havent had milk or cheese in a month. Dairy cravings can be real bad, too. The only condiment I use is hot sauce. The diet can actually be fairly high in sodium...in things like the flavored oatmeal, processed foods, and protein bars. But it hasnt been enough to hinder my results.

But yeah, eating small meals every 2-3 hours, keeping the metabolism going. It's been working beautifully. It's not all bad, I just miss food.

lol. I also bought about $40 worth of Easter candy, on clearance for like $10 and I havent even touched it. :(
                            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-20-2011, 05:56 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Had a great homemade burger today with homemade fries and upside down cake. Got it all for helping shovel a little gravel around. Good stuff.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• You are disgusting for cooking a hamburger on anything else than an open flame.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information