No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a peanut butter and fluff sandwich for the first time in years. I can only hope it's the perfect pre-game meal. Sure was delicious.

Comment

• peanut butter and banana = awesomeness

i had spaghetti for dinner. I cannot eat enough of it.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• To follow the peanut butter talk. I tried PB and Oreo cookies for the first time the other day. Not to good.

Comment

• Going to Hometown Buffet. Yay for All You Can Eat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            To follow the peanut butter talk. I tried PB and Oreo cookies for the first time the other day. Not to good.
            I've never tried them before.
            They dont look too appealing.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Cooking up some mac and cheese with other assorted microwavable Trader Joe's food.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                Cooking up some mac and cheese with other assorted microwavable Trader Joe's food.

Really going all out, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  Really going all out, huh?
                  That's just how I roll.

Comment

• I eat fast food like once in 3 months, my parents do all the cooking. It's pretty healty too plus i've learned and Im a really good cook myself.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• Am I the only one who doesn't use recipes just gets **** out of the cupboard and starts cooking and can still make edible/nice food?

Comment

• lucky you blindsite.

I just had cheeburger cheeburger and it was some good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                          Am I the only one who doesn't use recipes just gets **** out of the cupboard and starts cooking and can still make edible/nice food?
                          You are not alone...Recipes are for *******, and Martha Stewart...

Comment

• All You Can Eat Pancakes is back at IHOP. I ate like 13 today

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              All You Can Eat Pancakes is back at IHOP. I ate like 13 today
                              Me and my friends had that on saturday! I paid for them all though due to some things said while I was a little messed up.

Comment

• So, do you guys eat pizza like it is supposed to be eaten and fold it?

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information