X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deliveray.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      yeah. I'm married. luckily my wife isn't a ***** who needed me to shower her with money
      yeah trust me I'm not marrying this chick, I just need to pull one slick night and bang her and never call again, and 150$ dinner def. helps. Although when I pull up in the Bentley it really seals the deal right there. I could go through a ****** taco bell drive through and still pull down some Scottsdale ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        He's spending that kind of money on sex.
        Once I made her pay and still got some.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          I just had some Pizza Hut pizza...extra cheese, along with breadsticks and cinnamon sticks. Yum.
          Speaking of pizza, there's a small Seattle pizza chain called Mad Pizza.
          Best. Pizza. Ever.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
            Once I made her pay and still got some.
            def. would not fly around here, AZ chicks are pretty snobby, but amazingly smokin hot, it's sick.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
              def. would not fly around here, AZ chicks are pretty snobby, but amazingly smokin hot, it's sick.
              Those girls are like that because too many guys allow it.

Comment

KFC or Popeyes? Personally I prefer Popeyes.

Comment

It's been too long since i've had Popeyes for me to make decision on that. KFC is too salty though for my taste.

Comment

Homemade is all I mess with. Those chains use the nastiest chicken on the market, and you can buy and prepare a superior product yourself and save money in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                      Homemade is all I mess with. Those chains use the nastiest chicken on the market, and you can buy and prepare a superior product yourself and save money in the process.
                      homemade is def. nice, but Church's is always fresh and great tasting.

Comment

Agreed but sometimes you get lazy. BoJangles is another good one but it's been YEARS since I've been there

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                          homemade is def. nice, but Church's is always fresh and great tasting.
                          Yeah we don't have church's around here. How do you know it's fresh though?

Comment

Call me a health freak, but I won't eat anything that's been fried in hydrogenated oil either. Just nasty as hell. Not sure how many of the chains have stopped using that jizm, but I'm assuming most still do.

Comment

Call me a health freak, but I won't eat anything that's been fried in hydrogenated oil either. Just nasty as hell. Not sure how many of the chains have stopped using that jizm, but I'm assuming most still do.
                              I agree, and by the way, that's all you need to have a great lunch/dinner:

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                                I agree, and by the way, that's all you need to have a great lunch/dinner:

Hell yeah. Love me some pasta. For those who don't know, Barilla >>> Ronzoni. Just trust me on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information