Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    So, do you guys eat pizza like it is supposed to be eaten and fold it?
    fold and dip in ranch.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


    Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

    Comment


    • I eat the Pizza, without folding it, so the cheese droops down.


      Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

      Comment


      • Before I came home I went to a 24 hour deli in my town... its awesome because from 1130 to about 530 its only drunk kids who just got done partying... funny as hell if your sober
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

        Comment


        • Is wheat bread actually better for you than white bread?


          Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            Is wheat bread actually better for you than white bread?
            Yes. White bread is just bleached that way and doesn't have some important grains that are available in wheat.


            Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

            Comment


            • im getting primantis in about an hour

              good stuff

              cred 2 BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • I hate bread...just though i'd say. Since we were talking about bread.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Thankyou Turtle.
                  +rep


                  Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                  Comment


                  • I personally love to buy ground beef. Its cheap and versatile, you can eat it so many different ways.

                    Comment


                    • So TerribleTowel and I are going to Panda Express tonight, anyone else in?



                      Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                      Comment


                      • Hells yes. I will drag SteelersGirl with me. NFLDC Night Out at Panda Express.


                        Silverback....still the best.

                        +rep to Jakey for the sig

                        Comment


                        • I would but, apparently the closest one is about an hour and a half away. I do have a pretty bangin chinese restaurant pretty close to my house, though. So, there is that.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                            Before I came home I went to a 24 hour deli in my town... its awesome because from 1130 to about 530 its only drunk kids who just got done partying... funny as hell if your sober
                            In South Texas that place is Whataburger.

                            Just about the only place around here outside of Denny's and IHOP that's open 24 hours. Or you can go drive thru at Jack in the Box. Which is ridiculously good also. Gotta love that Buttermilk sauce

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              I would but, apparently the closest one is about an hour and a half away. I do have a pretty bangin chinese restaurant pretty close to my house, though. So, there is that.
                              Fancy Chinese or hole-in-the-wall Chinese? The holes-in-the-walls ones are usually the best.


                              Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I would but, apparently the closest one is about an hour and a half away. I do have a pretty bangin chinese restaurant pretty close to my house, though. So, there is that.
                                Thats not far. Its totally worth it.


                                Silverback....still the best.

                                +rep to Jakey for the sig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information