The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    That's another one that is no where near me...I get teased w/ those commercials but, that damn place is hours away.
    Sounds like you need to move. That was a requirement on the new apartment I just moved into. It had to be close to a Panda Express and I am not kidding.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      You can't beat CiCi's though. for under $5 I can eat all the pizza I want. All the Cheese Bread, BBQ Pizza, and dessert pizza I want?? Are you kidding me?? That should be against some kinda written law.
      Had a bad experience at Cici's. Last time I went the Pasta was watered down and had no taste. The pizza wasn't even hot, it was barely warm. My Sprite had this weird taste to it. Worst $5 ever. Haven't been back since. Given it was like 5 years ago, and could of been just that Cici's restaurant, I still refuse to give it a chance.

Comment

You can't beat CiCi's though. for under $5 I can eat all the pizza I want. All the Cheese Bread, BBQ Pizza, and dessert pizza I want?? Are you kidding me?? That should be against some kinda written law.
        I wonder how they cut costs enough to where they at the very least break even at the end of the year..

Those types of places down here are usually filthy inside lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Had a bad experience at Cici's. Last time I went the Pasta was watered down and had no taste. The pizza wasn't even hot, it was barely warm. My Sprite had this weird taste to it. Worst $5 ever. Haven't been back since. Given it was like 5 years ago, and could of been just that Cici's restaurant, I still refuse to give it a chance.
          I used to buy a pack of smokes a day, that is the biggest waste of 5 bucks. Trust me, give it a second shot, Paul. Its delicious.

Comment

Actually I've never been to CiCi's, but now I'm feeling light-headed...

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              Actually I've never been to CiCi's, but now I'm feeling light-headed...
              You think your g/f hates PE, just wait. This place is sinful. Make it a point to go soon.

Comment

• Does anyone else have an obsession with cereal?
                I eat about 4 bowls a day...
                Last edited by Bills2083; 04-09-2008, 08:45 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• obsession?

Not quite but, I always have a late night bowl. I too am a big cereal eater, just not 4 bowls a day big.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    obsession?

Not quite but, I always have a late night bowl. I too am a big cereal eater, just not 4 bowls a day big.
                    I dont know what you're talking about.
                    I obviously spelled it as obsession... ;)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I'm definitely a fan of BBQ and Mac & Cheese Pizza and CiCi's.

Comment

• Ghetto is right, it's all about the thick crust pizza. If I'm getting frozen pizza it's always Digiorno or Freschetta.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Ghetto is right, it's all about the thick crust pizza. If I'm getting frozen pizza it's always Digiorno or Freschetta.
                          Ya Thick crust is where its at. Thin crust is crap and i also want to slap anyone who gets just cheese pizza :) You need meat on your pizza lots of pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon, hamburger etc. Meat on pizza goooooooood.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• What is everyone's favorite cereal?

For me it is either:

or

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I love Rasin Bran Crunch, but i actually go in and dig out all the raisins..
                              no joke. that cereal is tha shi* though

Comment

• Since I was a Wee lad and I dont think its gonna change...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information