• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• CiCi's is so trashy

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I have no idea why they stopped making this cereal. It was delicious

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Yum.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Comment

• Cereal always looks so good but I've never been a big fan of it. Same thing with pancakes.

Comment

• coco puffs, reeses penaut butter cereal, cookie crisp, cinnamon toast crunch, fruit loops

i usually but fruit loops and one of the ones i mentioned; i chocolate cereal and fruit flavored; gotta have variety

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  I'm definitely a fan of BBQ and Mac & Cheese Pizza and CiCi's.
                  hells yes, it is the greatest. buffalo chicken as well. yum.
                  Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  So TerribleTowel and I are going to Panda Express tonight, anyone else in?
                  i didn't get to make it. went there and everything. but they were closing and had like 2 pieces of orange chicken left and weren't making anymore. :(

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    i didn't get to make it. went there and everything. but they were closing and had like 2 pieces of orange chicken left and weren't making anymore. :(
                    It was very very sad.

Originally posted by bsaza2358
                    For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• I have always loved Lucky Charms.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• M.O.T.H. has it correct. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is where it is at.

Also, Cranberry Almond Crunch is delish. And any Cheerio's on the planet.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I also like Cinamon Tost Crunch, that Oreo cereal (do they even make that anymore?) and good ol Cheerios

Comment

• Yummmmm

Comment

• Does anybody know what peanut butter brands still make Honey Roasted Peanut Butter?
                              Last edited by SuperMcGee; 04-11-2008, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Does anybody know what major peanut butter brands still make Honey Roasted Peanut Butter?
                                Skippy does I think.

Or you can get smaller named brands at Whole Foods. They have loads of different 'flavors' of Peanut butter!

Originally posted by bsaza2358
                                For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information