No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard of Max & Ermas. I had it tonight pretty good.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
      Hell yeah. Love me some pasta. For those who don't know, Barilla >>> Ronzoni. Just trust me on that.
      Well, I don't even know what Ronzoni is! :D
      Barilla is head and shoulder the best pasta in the world... Someone prefer Voiello, but Barilla is classic. Is it easy to find pasta Barilla in the US?
      And for the sauce, Cirio is money. They make the best tomato's stuff in the world, really.
      As the majority of the italians I love cooking, and I think I'm pretty good at it :P

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
        Barilla is head and shoulder the best pasta in the world... Someone prefer Voiello, but Barilla is classic. Is it easy to find pasta Barilla in the US?
        And for the sauce, Cirio is money. They make the best tomato's stuff in the world, really.
        As the majority of the italians I love cooking, and I think I'm pretty good at it :P
        Yeah, Ronzoni is Barilla's biggest competitor over here, but they suck. It takes an extra couple minutes depending on the variety, and it's a lot more difficult to achieve al dente. Barilla is on the money every time. Never seen any products from Cirio or Voiello. I usually make some kind of homemade sauce. Have yet to find anything in a jar that is worth the money over here.

Comment

i can't cook too well but i can BBQ like a MoFo!

Comment

Turkey Bacon Sub. It was decent, but the Lays chips which where unbelievable salty killed it.

Comment

A George Foreman is the greatest invention of all-time.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                Yeah, Ronzoni is Barilla's biggest competitor over here, but they suck. It takes an extra couple minutes depending on the variety, and it's a lot more difficult to achieve al dente. Barilla is on the money every time. Never seen any products from Cirio or Voiello. I usually make some kind of homemade sauce. Have yet to find anything in a jar that is worth the money over here.

Really? I actually prefer Ronzoni.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  A George Foreman is the greatest invention of all-time.
                  i agree. i love my Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    i agree. i love my Foreman.

Regular grill FTW. Geogre sucks all the flavor out of my burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                      If you live in an apartment... The Foreman is a godsend.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Really? I actually prefer Ronzoni.
                        Well we all have our preferences, but to me Barilla is superior in every noticeable way. The fact that Ronzoni takes longer to cook should tell you something right there.

Comment

I agree with this as well but I'll never hesitate to use my Foreman if it's really cold out/raining/or I'm too lazy to get more propane

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                            Off topic, but I love the Italian language. Rhythmic quality, abundance of vowels...up there with my favorite languages aesthetically.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Yeah, nothing beats a regular old charcoal Weber. Indoor, a nice cast iron skillet eliminates any need for a Foreman. Who the hell wants all the flavor to run out into a drip pan?

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                Off topic, but I love the Italian language. Rhythmic quality, abundance of vowels...up there with my favorite languages aesthetically.
                                Yeah, I was considering using that Rosetta Stone software to learn a few languages. It'd be awesome to be able to speak Italian.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information