• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    venison jerky is the best.
    Fixed it for you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Speaking of Venison, A local Chinese food place was shut down since they were caught dragging a deer(It was road kill) through the front doors. A man saw it and called the health department. They were shut down, and just re-opened. I wonder if anyone has gone in there since, because everyone knows what happened there. The story made it on Jay Leno.

BTW, I havent really had Beef Jerky. Anyone suggest a brand and flavor that is good that can be found at a drug store.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Had my grandma's baked spaghetti tonight its my favorite.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
          Anyone suggest a brand and flavor that is good that can be found at a drug store.
          They are all about the same. Oberto and Jack's are all right. If you like it tough to chew, go with original, if you want it to be easier on the jaw, Teriyaki, or whatever it is, is fine. If you can ever get the real stuff, not the store bought type, it makes that store stuff seem bland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            Fixed it for you.
            It's deer season in 11 days, I'm going to have a lot of that soon.

Comment

• I haven't had really good jerky in a long time. There used to be this stand around here that had the best honey flavored jerky I've ever tasted, it was just amazingly delicious. Sadly, it is no more, and I'm reduced mainly to store jerky. sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                It's deer season in 11 days, I'm going to have a lot of that soon.
                Venison makes the best food. If I could buy wild venison at the store like any other red meat, I would.

Comment

• Chicken Paprika. Get a large pot. Thin layer of vegatable oil on the bottom of the pot. Get a nice sizzle going with some chicken legs or breasts or thighs. Add Diced onion and paprika from Hungary. Brown a tad bit. Add water. Add long hots. Let it boil for as long as you would like just make sure the chicken is boiled. When the chicken is boiled, take it off the bone, plop back into the soup. Grab a ladel and serve it over elbow macaroni. Ive seen it made with green peppers, stewed tomatos, and other veggies for a heartier meal but if you got with the original stye youre good. If its too spicy add a ssmall dab of sour cream to it. I cant find a google picture of it.

Comment

• Big bens!!!

Try Big Bens Beef Jerky!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      Big bens!!!

Try Big Bens Beef Jerky!!!
                      The title of Big Bens Beef Jerky is Ironic. Was it meant to be a joke?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Is Big Ben 97% fat free? Is he also high in protein or are they talking about the Beef Jerky? No one knows.

Cajun Fish, White Rice, and Green Beans. Mmmmm.

Comment

• i found out its actually real id try it lol

Comment

• Made this: http://www.foodtv.ca/recipes/reciped...px?dishid=8074

Comment

• I'll wait 15 days for that. And then have it again in 16 days, and 17 days, and if there's any left still 18 days.

Thanksgiving left overs are so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                I'll wait 15 days for that. And then have it again in 16 days, and 17 days, and if there's any left still 18 days.

Thanksgiving left overs are so good.
                                Best. Thing. Ever.

P.S. Wawa's turkey bowls suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information