Clear All

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    second that.
    triple that!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Nothing is better than a turkey and ham leftover sandwich so yummy

Comment

• Back in Ottawa the Philly Cheese Steak Poutine at Elgin Street Dinner is ******* great.

I can't tell you how many nights after lots of drinking and/or illegal activities my friends and I ended up there eating at that dinner. I ordered that poutine every damn time. Now here in St. Catharines there is a pita place that has Steak Poutine pitas that are pretty damn awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Back in Ottawa the Philly Cheese Steak Poutine at Elgin Street Dinner is ******* great.

I can't tell you how many nights after lots of drinking and/or illegal activities my friends and I ended up there eating at that dinner. I ordered that poutine every damn time. Now here in St. Catharines there is a pita place that has Steak Poutine pitas that are pretty damn awesome.
          I may just come up to St. Catharines to try that, Gonzo.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I love poutine soo much. Num num num num num

Comment

• Never heard of this dish you guys (and gal) speak of. What all is in it?? I see fries.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• After a night on the lash, this goes down a treat (but with mayo on the kebab)

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                  Never heard of this dish you guys (and gal) speak of. What all is in it?? I see fries.
                  It's the Canadian version of cheesy-fries.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• It's sad when all the Chinese places here in town taste like Panda Express. However, the one Vietnamese restaurant here is amazing.

To comment on the above pics, bacon & cheese topped fries are better.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by UK_Cheesehead View Post
                      After a night on the lash, this goes down a treat (but with mayo on the kebab)

As long as there's some chili sauce and "salad" on it too. Meat and chips, a true british classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        It's the Canadian version of cheesy-fries.
                        When I went to the States and had cheesy fries I thought they were great but they do not come close to comparing to poutine, one of the greatest things to eat in the world.

Comment

• Agreed, poutine is amazing. And now I absolutely must have what Gonzo posted above. Looks delicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                            triple that!
                            Poutine FTW!

Comment

• Tonight is Steak Poutine Pita special night so it is 5 bucks with a water and I get it half off because I have connections. The pita is so damn big but **** I always want to go back for more an hour after I am done it is so good.

While Elgin Street Diner does not have the best poutine I have ever tried it is damn close and they have some incredible selections.
                              Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 11-29-2008, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post

mmmmm so good
                                you can thank us for that :) us Aassyrains made that, and Poutine ftw!!!!! here iin Etobicoke you can get a dinner plate full of poutine and another plate with a hamburger for only 5 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information