The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Anyone else playing McDonald's monopoly?
    Not this year. I don't go to McDonalds very often anymore. i am however playing the matt Kenseth game at Arbys

Comment

If someone has park place and the other person has boardwalk, you guys could make some dough.
      Interesting concept...

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Not this year. I don't go to McDonalds very often anymore. i am however playing the matt Kenseth game at Arbys
        I am sick of Arby's. It is way too expensive and my girlfriend loves it because it is one of the few somewhat healthy fast food places. On the other hand, there pick 5 was pretty kick ass.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

How soon do you think it takes this thread to turn into the new poop thread?

Comment

Well, with some of the food that's been mentioned, I'd say it's getting close already.

Comment

I am sick of Arby's. It is way too expensive and my girlfriend loves it because it is one of the few somewhat healthy fast food places. On the other hand, there pick 5 was pretty kick ass.
              It is crazy expensive. Costs like 15 bucks for two people to eat there

Comment

People have already started talking about speaking different languages in here.

And you can take beef n' cheesy to hell Kevin. **** you. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

A classic thread should be able to stand on it's own merits and not inflitrate another.

...I guess.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    A classic thread should be able to stand on it's own merits and not inflitrate another.

...I guess.
                    I'm pretty sure that's a Socrates quote.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that's a Socrates quote.
                      Really? I mean...yes. I knew that.

Speaking of Socrates, has anyone ever had Greek food? I think I have been to a Greek restaurant like once, but I forgot what I ate there.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Anyone else love to eat Ribs? I could eat ribs for every meal they are that good. I prefer St. louis style ribs but baby back and Mephis style dry rub ribs are good too

Comment

Anyone else love to eat Ribs? I could eat ribs for every meal they are that good. I prefer St. louis style ribs but baby back and Mephis style dry rub ribs are good too
                          I'm actually not a huge ribs guy. My favorites are chinese spare ribs however.

Comment

Out of Wendys, McDonalds, and Burger King, which one do you like best?

For me, it's Wendy's. (Even though I dont eat fast food all that often)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                              Out of Wendys, McDonalds, and Burger King, which one do you like best?

For me, it's Wendy's. (Even though I dont eat fast food all that often)
                              Out of the three, I like McDonalds more with Wendy's in a close second and BK in a very distant third.

Comment

do any other parts of the country have fast food restaurants? (besides those 3)

I constantly see Sonic advertisements on TV, but there's none around here. What parts of the country have Sonic?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information