Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    I hate Pretzels, they are alright with mustard but they are too thick and bland tasting.
    go to a corner on a street in philly
    you will hate pretzels no longer.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      Exactly my friend. Exactly.

      How about underrated? I would have said cornbread if there wasnt a thread on it already but I wanna throw Eggplant out there. Ive found it delicious every way I've had it. Fried with breadcrumbs with a pinch of salt is good hot and cold.
      Eggplant is very underrated. Fried Eggplant sandwich, Eggplant Lasagna, and even when I was cutting weight for football steamed eggplant was the only vegetable I could eat regularly.

      Sig By:The Dynasty

      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Honorable mentions: Cheez-its
        wait wait wait... you dont like cheez-its!? Why?

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NBA View Post
          go to a corner on a street in philly
          you will hate pretzels no longer.
          I live 5 miles from Philly. Still not a fan. The only time I don't mind them is with a dip, such as cheese. Even then I eat it just because I have nothing else to eat the cheese with. Must be the Cheesehead in me. :D

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
            wait wait wait... you dont like cheez-its!? Why?
            Not sure. Everyone seems to be a fan of them. I cant get myself to eat them. I'm not much of a junk food kind of guy though. I like real food.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              Did you use wet or dry batter? Also I hope you had gravy.

              I dipped it in egg then flour then egg then bread crumbs. I was too lazy to get gravy. It would have made it amazing; I regret not gettting it.


              Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

              Comment


              • Did u mean to neg rep me tjsunstein? lol


                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                  I dipped it in egg then flour then egg then bread crumbs. I was too lazy to get gravy. It would have made it amazing; I regret not gettting it.
                  When you say "get" gravy, I hope you mean from the pan on your stove. Gravy ain't gravy if it comes in a package. It's sauce.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    Hot dogs are up there but I wanna say cake that has a quarter inch of icing. I find it sick. Plain cake on the other hand is good.

                    Honorable mentions:
                    Pretzels
                    Cheez-its
                    ahh it makes sense now, you must hate America.

                    Comment


                    • I don't think they sell "made gravy" at least I haven't seen any. Cream gravy is the only way to go. Always cook the gravy after the steak. Use the same pan and keep some of the oil and all of the extra fried pieces that are stuck. All you really need to do is add flour, milk, water, and the needed salt and peppers. It's quite simple.

                      Sig By:The Dynasty

                      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                      Comment


                      • I may be alone on this but I am a huge meatloaf fan, especially if I can find veal on sale. It's a great way to use up Ketchup before it goes watery.
                        Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 12-02-2008, 08:34 PM.

                        Sig By:The Dynasty

                        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          I may be alone on this but I am a huge meatloaf fan, especially if I can find veal on sale.
                          I love meat loaf. If you don't feel like making something the meatloaf from Costco is pretty good.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            I love meat loaf. If you don't feel like making something the meatloaf from Costco is pretty good.
                            I'm sure it tastes good but with Meatloaf I'm not taking chances, I would only use fresh meat. Costco is cluttering my kitchen, I buy Mayo or Soy Sauce and am left with a package enough to serve a billion people. Most of the stuff I buy from Coscto goes old. I mean I might want a muffin one morning, expect it only comes in a package of like 15 ridiculous large one's.

                            Sig By:The Dynasty

                            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                            Comment


                            • If it wasn't for Sahlen's I wouldn't eat hot dogs



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                I'm sure it tastes good but with Meatloaf I'm not taking chances, I would only use fresh meat. Costco is cluttering my kitchen, I buy Mayo or Soy Sauce and am left with a package enough to serve a billion people. Most of the stuff I buy from Coscto goes old. I mean I might want a muffin one morning, expect it only comes in a package of like 15 ridiculous large one's.
                                It's one of those premade meals that you just have to pop in the oven. I get the one with two meatloaf servings and mashed potatoes. Have one on the night I make it and the other for lunch the next day. They might even have one for just a single serving. Obviously homemade meatloaf is better, but it's one of the best store bought meals you can get.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information